Why does every invasive species come from China?

Why does every invasive species come from China?

Attached: 636421385047322539-dfp1020stinkbug-1-.jpg (2980x1683, 475.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/RN66EODKxcXZ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bugmen make lab animals

Chinese people are literally everywhere these days

remember the mystery chinese seeds in the mail?

Explain niggers.

Are you alleging Jews come from ghina lad?

Attached: 1653249310029m.jpg (575x1024, 89.17K)

These fuckers are annoying like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1653005459192.png (272x297, 179.67K)

>Explain niggers.
>Left too much in the oven chinkenese ?

wait stinkbugs are Chinese or just certain subspecies?

Because China is the real center of the world and it is encapsulated by mountains and seas. So it's like a breading ground for weird stuff.

Laurasia is the reason

eh i mean they arent

I hate those fuckers. I've got about 100 of them in my vacuum right now.
Would be nice if global shipping was recognized as the environmental issue that it is.
Sometimes I seal them in plastic bottles.
Or flush them down the toilet.
The real question is why in the fuck do they have to be so obnoxious? Like, my house used to just get spiders occasionally, every day when the weather warms, I'm vacuuming a load of these up, and when the weather cools, every day I vacuum a bunch up. They never stop, hundreds and hundreds just in my house every season, but no other bugs.
One got my cat the other night, and she stank.

Attached: 1646687381400m.jpg (1024x1024, 106.65K)

That's a stink bug, aka pumpkin bug. They're from here, no?

These are the most benign bugs I've ever seen. They aren't malicious or aggressive in any way aside from doing their thing. They just get into tight spots & stink when you kill one.

The "queens" are absolutely breathtaking.

Very agreeable little fellows. They just want to live. They're so peaceful.

Not all of them

Attached: 1641353908095.jpg (480x611, 11.57K)

Bruh.

Attached: 1648444917708.jpg (2790x1811, 915.67K)

Dude, these are like skunk with wings
>Also a veery tiny skunk, that flies silently, and is attracted to bright colors
>Cost me my fav t-shirt when I was 10, the bugger landed on it, I didn't saw it and annoyed it by bumping it with my hand
And no, it does not need to die to stink up your day, it just farts liquid (just like ladybugs) that produces foul stench , that is unwashable

u got them too serbbro?
i live in pennsyvlainia they didn't exist until like 2009 maybe, they were attributed to chinkistan
We also got chinese spotted lanternfly infestation since around 2018 they destroy trees and have no predators

Sorry bout that one ivan

The stink is washable. Wtf. Their little green blood snot is also washable.

Look man. They're just little bugs. They eat rotting fruit. They're fine.

I fucking hate these things so much
One of the most aggressive insects I've ever encountered

wait till you read about how the disease carried by the chinese chestnut exterminated the american chestnut trees

Put flu and every ancient plague on your list too

I've had stinkbugs my whole life. They're from here or have been forever.

I hate these things so fucking much

HLB - Hough long bing bong citrus greening disease, is destroying all citrus in america

dunno I remember playing with them when I was little, during wheat/sunflower harvest (early 2000.)
they were common and came in all sorts of color patterns, but now there's brown stinkbug invasion every autumn
similar thing happened with ladybugs, nowdays theres only Chinese variant, and they like to bite believe it or not

Attached: 1645802692792.jpg (512x439, 70.97K)

They aren't aggressive. They're so peaceful!

Chinks are an invasive species.

why can't we exterminate these with that sterilize gene thing (((they))) were hyping up with mosquitoes? These niggas deserve to be wiped out

OH fuck, not the smrdibuba, I'd rather have my quarterly fight with a bat in my bedroom than having that shit visiting me. The smell is so fucking horrible and it lingers long as fuck!

>what are fire ants
>what are africanized bees

Guys, stinkbugs are so gentle. Watch one sometime. I defend these guys because they got a bad rap, but their only defense is in death.

They're non violent. Let them be.

Attached: 01.png (977x177, 64.91K)

>exterminated the american chestnut trees
Kek, we cut down live trees and burned them whether they were infected or not; we panicked hard about the chestnut blight

the races were separated for a reason

bitchute.com/video/RN66EODKxcXZ/

Kek each one you kill releases a scent that just attracts more. Chances are your wife or yourself have a plant that they love right outside, like an elephant tree

There is an Far Side comic about some birds ordered pizza but their order was botched. My mom howled with laughter.

"We didn't order STINK bugs on this thing!"

>jews dont kill anyone just let them be bros

Don't get me wrong, few bugs I have problem with
>cockroaches, the tiny brown ones
The rest - they don't bother me, I don't bother them
When I was kid I watched ants do their thingy for hours
Funny lil fellas - I used to drop bread crumbs or other edible stuff near their path and shortly after they assembled and pick it up in lil pieces
We were moving some stones in the yard between our blox and under one stone there was a habitat of ants - we uncovered their queen and egg place
>Poor things started scramming in panic
>We felt stupid, i mean we destroyed their home
>Gently placed the stone back
>Said this one - no move, stays here till the colony is alive

my grandma used to pour gasoline over ants

Lil bitches ate all my pomegranates for the last three years.