If Whites are 'being replaced' and are 'afraid of becoming a minority' in 'their own country' then why are White men...

If Whites are 'being replaced' and are 'afraid of becoming a minority' in 'their own country' then why are White men the most likely to interbreed outside of their race? Why are White people in general not having children?

Attached: FALrgMrUYAAAsIB.jpg (960x1280, 237.88K)

Most whites people don’t think about this at all

White women (than men) votes for more open borders though!

>Why are White people in general not having children?
Niggers mooches the welfare-tax that should go to child-welfare money!
But it's also because niggers makes it more violent and unsafe place for White people to have children. Globohomo-Jews also brainwashes White women to be vile anti-nuclearfamily Feminists.

Attached: Interracial violent crimes year 2018.jpg (1024x860, 74.47K)

Asians (women) mix the most often of all races.

Attached: 0B70EFAB-A5BE-4C45-B85E-4F612F1E65CA.jpg (1284x1334, 611.76K)

Because white women are the chief purveyors of all whites being evil and not deserving to have children. It's either have a mutt or marry a crazy libshit monster.

Attached: 03E8547B-DE6B-4D7A-938F-5FBBF0AB2C5B.jpg (1284x1749, 700.1K)

Shoo shoo goblina.

Attached: Goblina TRUTH.jpg (6676x2646, 1.12M)

So White women don't want to have children. White men can't control their own race of women. Is that why more and more White men are marrying and having children with Latinas and Asians, going outside of their race?
Fuck off

Attached: FSppQiNWQAIWheB.jpg (1152x2048, 367.25K)

She’s 6% nigger

And she'd breeding with a White guy. How does that make you feel?

Attached: PdQmhEB0fY94sbE-.webm (688x720, 585.49K)

I stopped reading when I realized you're a jew
KIKES GET THE GAS

Attached: Frankfurt School ALL Jews.jpg (2387x1601, 2.56M)

White men latinx women mixed are 3% of all births in the USA.

Attached: AD6D3B48-57BF-4D86-AF72-E5F6AB61386B.jpg (1151x898, 281.02K)

she has such a punchable face holy fuck. I fantasize about her getting beat the fuck to death during a livestream

Fat goblin getting worse and worse.

Attached: fat goblina cow.webm (640x640, 1.45M)

White people arent having children because that is part of the white genocide thing. White girls were taught that being stay at home mothers made them losers and having a child too early (before early 30s) would make them destitute and their white husband would leave them for someone younger and without options. White men were taught their wives would cheat on them and leave them for someone with more money.
White people are also being propogandized into interracial relationships. Watch any current tv show/commercial and find the white couple.

>afraid of becoming a minority in their own country
Why did you put is this in scare quotes?
It's not just happening in America either, it's happening in every last European homeland globally.

Even Turks are getting replaced by swarthier subhumans like Arabs and Pakis.

>swarthier
Holy t*rk cope.
WE
WUZ
HITTTTTTTTIIIITES

ayy mamacita
starting to look like a real woman

I'd cum so HARD inside her you cannot imagine

So is 98% of the country with it's nigger worship mentality.

ese delineado.
esa receta nauseabunda con azucar exagerado
dios mio, la bestia prohibida

These threads are unironically created by discord spic fence-jumping christcucks who are trying to make you like the invasion of America by posting this goblin whore

because nobody else hates themselves enough to fuck chinks

Economic collapse and war is inevitable.
Latinx will flee or die.

I would let her commit violence on me if you know what I mean.

Because white women are easily brainwashed... if she's a smart woman she would breed anyday for her race...

Attached: ifuknowwhatimean.jpg (800x450, 43.13K)

I would say that is true. I mean why would I cuck myself to a roastie or let myself die off at 40+ years old when I could just get a better wife that is a Latina or an Asian and have children.