Is the Monkeypox Disease just Aids 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Is the Monkeypox Disease just Aids 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Attached: FTeBkgQXoAA8fjqifjwq.jpg (816x542, 60.09K)

vax pox

WHAT IF ALL THE FAGS DIED

MAYBE GOD IS MAKING THE VIRUSES

Attached: 1547098879239.jpg (172x230, 13.63K)

FAGS ARE A BIOHAZARD

Nobody is dying of monkey pox. It's funny how you guys hated covid and people pushing for vaccines and shit but now you're trying to fearmonger with some made up virus.

just a new wave of terror to fill airwaves while they build for vaccine induced coviads.

At what point are we going to address these assholes and all the damage they do?

The aids epidemic was spread by shit like 100man sex parties and men having sex with 10s of thousands of individuals. I hope they go extinct this time around.

No, just don’t do anal. You poop from there.

>CDC sounds alarm
I hope it's an airhorn

>gay fags tear open their assholes as they fuck each other
>somehow this leads to spread a disease that is transferred via body fluids, mainly blood

seems like nature has contingency plans for the sodomites.

>“We know monkeypox can spread when there is close contact with the lesions of someone who is infected, and it looks like sexual contact has now amplified that transmission,” said Heymann.
They'll still fuck somebody covered in lesions. Did they think it was just AIDS?

This is God's divine will against these abominable sodomites.

fucking bigots i am going to go get sodomized by black men to protest this

*pfizer jingling pockets getting ready for some more coins from of the US govt*

I heard two years of “hurrrrrr you need to take the experimental gene therapy, it’s for the good of society, freedumbs doesn’t mean freedom from consequences, trust the science.” I lost my job over refusing the jab.

Guess what? Now I’m going to be telling everyone that those gays are destroying the fabric of society by choosing promiscuous anal sex over public health. Don’t let them change the narrative.

why won't they fucking report properly? it's anal sex aids and other sodomite shit, why the obtuse reporting making it sounds like some airborne killer virus? fucking kikes i hate you

Ganbare Monkeychan~~~!!!!

Attached: 2DE9FEF5-3F3E-4ADD-83FD-F28908C025F6.jpg (150x150, 9.47K)

Monkechan is my waifu now

Attached: 88E9F09A-C09E-485B-82E6-4A8E6DC49A19.jpg (310x310, 31.79K)

> In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

> Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction;

I winder how they’ll defend the faggots on this one. Protest that theres no reason you should be upset about it unless you like getting fucked in the ass by gay men on the down low? Handwave monkeypox away as something not even real? Say it’s nontransmissable by air so none of your business, bigot?

Fucking based

Attached: E6AACE88-C8AB-41C4-A329-E77398754E96.jpg (720x720, 168.37K)

>virus is in China
>haha Chinese bat soup
>virus is popularized: hey guys did you hear about the bat soup virus
>government locks down country
>hey wait a minute! this virus is fake
>you get censored for saying virus is fake
>hey guys did you hear about the new gay virus?

Yes, and that’s why we like it. It’s going to kill all the fags and trannies. Once the mission succeeds we’ll be able to establish the ethnostate.

Buy SIGA to profit from this

Pretty much. The writer blockade is on already.

Attached: BE05FCD6-ED89-4C02-A2E9-5A375983EFBA.jpg (1125x1794, 564.06K)

This is a psyop to radicalize christians and muslims into attacking gays. The news will make a big deal about it if the color of their skin is black and white

Based Bill Gates

hey do you mind if I shove my LESION covered FIST up your ASS up to my elbow and punch your fuckin BUTTHOLE over and over again until your ANUS rips and my LESIONS are covered in POOP and BLOOD? cool thanks

He must’ve hated what annoying faggots they’ve been to pile Monkeypox on top of the AIDS 80% of them already have.

Enjoy your monkeypox