Schizos

Whats it really like to unironically believe everything posted on this board and lice your life in that schizophrenic existence? How does it affect you day to day? Do your friends know? Do you get counselling or anything to cope with it all?

Attached: 9FE91FC1-B5D3-4F42-9028-239789F2BED0.jpg (739x415, 104.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N02SK9yd60s
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you date exclusively within schizo conspiracy circles?

I imagine true schizos are for the most part too caught up in their own idiosyncratic insanity to get too involved with dissident politics

>and lice your life
KYS you ESL bugman shill cunt. Weak ass attempt to poison the well and no one here besides like 6 anons are legit schizo.

To pay attention to this board you must be a schizo yourself, otherwise you’d have no cause being here.

i can balance my synchronicities, hallucinations, delusions and dissident politics just fine thank you

Tell me more, my schizoid friend

LOL.. the schizo shill..

>doesn't know that big pharma and the Rothschild medical establishment creates ills to sell the "cures".. '

KYS you rat shit, waste of air..

EVERYONE knows over a century agothe money powers teamed up with the soft sciences
of the political, philosophical, and psychological, nature
they have created a subtle and extremely profitable from of slavery:
A technocracy, they disguies as "our democracy" youtu.be/N02SK9yd60s

The myriad of these institutions what, FDR called the "alphabet soup" make up a Iatrogenic system,
An artificial reality that hexes the masses with delusions to support the superiority of an inferior intellect.
The Masses ignore the consequences of vice, promiscuity or even making poor life choices,but they willingly
offer themselves up as an effigy for this new almighty God of usable DATA: that whole Jesuit adage "the end justifies the means"
should come to mind becuase that is fundamentally the problem..a good deal of these secret psudoreligious institutions can claim
many members within thier orders in certain feilds of study, within acedemia (inc) and peer reveiw

This Cult - they go even further, justifying this invisible prison they have formed and concealed from you and your loved ones
with absurd faith based speculations of man's fate beyond earth, or the latest miracle drug or vaccine
and in doing so, you continue to ignore your own self-indulgences, but worse, you fund thier diabolical
Machine - this meatgrinder - this permanent indenture to an invisable plantation; and all of it is thinly veiled. all the while,
you (the public) foot the cost for your own indoctrination and eventual enslavement!
many of the scientific/technocratic elite boast thier plans right in front your eyes, right out in the open beacuse they know that 99 percent
of the people just dont get it.. theyre happier in platos allegorical cave!

Attached: Iatrogenesis .jpg (680x346, 84.35K)

I just typed Any Forums.org into safari

Whew. Nice blog. But you didnt answer me!

Slide, sage, you will never be white

Stay for a while and what your leaders tell you will make less sense, fellow zoomer.

ID rather live in 1000 thousands "fake personalities" and be a schizo with Jesus Christ as my lord and savior , then live one life with any more of you NPC, LOW IQ CUNTS such as yourself...

shit starting kike

You all speak from the same script. What's on page 3?

Attached: takemeds1.png (728x338, 67.72K)

ALL FOLLOWING THE SAME SCRIPT!

Just wait for my first weekly infographic dump to the anons glow nigger JUST WAIT!

Attached: meds2.png (639x141, 27.49K)

>What's it like?
You know how normies compartmentalize everything and walk around in a sort of daze, rarely piecing anything together? It's the opposite, there is no compartmentalization, everything blends together and is interwoven. Basically chaos theory on steroids.

Youll need to ask the memeflags

Attached: Screenshot_20210323-130117~2.png (720x1165, 201.19K)

CHRIST IS KING

Schizophrenia = consciousness.
The rest are hallucinations.
There are people out there.
But most including OP are figments.
The mind is everything.
Which is actually a terrifying thing.

There is no future in freemasonry

youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Gaystralia.jpg (632x650, 57.47K)

>dating
I don't date I have a rotation