Was Bobby Sands a hero?

Was Bobby Sands a hero?

Attached: bs-460x271.jpg (460x271, 30.39K)

Yes. All who fight against colonialism and imperialism are heroes.

Potatoniggers are never heroes.

Why are Serbs always based tankie third-worldists? They are honestly the only white people I respect since Russians aren't white.

Starved to death for his country, while we just send messages on a basket weaving forum

It's too bad the IRA refuses to protect Eire from globohomo. Turns out the IRA were never pro-Irish, just anti-British.

Sure is. Who is Bobby Sands?

The real IRA are based

Attached: 1652636461170.jpg (684x1280, 153.79K)

Yes

lol he had a scat fetish
And he found a way that the brits let him live it 24/7

Not really, what is the point of being 'independant' if you simply subscribe to the exact same globohomo values as the power that was 'oppressing' you.

"Slimmer of the Year" wasn't he?

he died so that faggot nigger pedo gerry nigger adams could fuck the irish people and sell them out so no he wasn't based he was a pawn of the celticniggers

I give you the 3 cope queens of Any Forums
Always here to explain why their people love authority

taig mcroach the bog scum emerges

YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE NIGGER

I mean seriously, you come on here everyday just to cope like that? Please stop, I feel bad for you.

no he wasn't but hunger is a boss film

Attached: 1652634158626.png (1082x1177, 29.05K)

Why is Ireland so madly in love with niggers then?

Fuck me, it’s always just a game of waiting for something worth responding to and I’m always left waiting
Your countries are more cucked than mine and you know it, but the cope flows anyway

Attached: F3F47970-8D15-496C-872A-E602DBA95A45.jpg (718x888, 92.14K)

I know this shit hole’s fate thanks Fergus. But really explain why after 8 fucking centuries of English colonialism now your government supports nigger colonialism?

Because your country (Jewish empire) is powerful enough to control all the world? Not complicated
Culture doesn’t exist anymore, new generations are all being programmed by the same media, no matter where we are on this floating rock