Eurofag here

Can an American explain to me why schools are banning CRT? From what I understand it's just history lessons about slavery, genocide, systemic racism, jim crow etc. Isn't all that stuff true??
Why would you want to ban something that's true, with the internet people will always find the answer, also if you agree with the slave holders etc. wouldn't you want white children to learn about slave holding, rape, genocide etc. so they can some day adopt your ideology? Or are you afraid that it isn't as palatable when described factually?

Attached: 75e3abc1da2aa0ccd4f79c44be5e13d2.jpg (735x542, 31.06K)

what a queef

Low Quality, next

You're not even European. You dumb faggot. Show your burger flag nigger.

Stay on topic and do not derail my thread, otherwise you can leave.

u got a loicense for that question faggot?

> European Union about to enter the biggest existential crisis by end of summer
> a Germ** is more considered about CRT

Attached: he skipped the profits.jpg (500x375, 110.8K)

We had this thread exact thread yesterday, except you were using a niggerflag. Kys.

Holy shit this guy again.
Hey bud, try making up a new premise.
This is getting stale

what a queef

Attached: 2e3.jpg (3628x6760, 3.76M)

Like it or not the US is the highest GDP country in the G8 and holds the most capable three branches of military in the world, and don't get me started about their intelligence service.
Of course I am more interested in American politics, that is what truely determines global geopolitics.

Next.

>history lessons

Not one person invovled in the creation of CRT has any knowledge of history, not one historian was invovled

Sociologists and pyschologists m dont get to lecture anyone about history, literally nothing in CRT is based in historical evidence and is all opinion based upon unprovable things

also stop replying to yourself u absolute waste of space holy shit kys

The topics are historical, the methods are from the Frankfurt School, the intention is to drive conflict, instability, negative emotions, and weakness in the children who are subjected to it.

This is why leftists like to focus on the historical topic “what’s wrong with learning about slavery” rather than answering for the toxic MANNER in which they teach, and the toxic outcome of their “lessons”

let's see if that whiney butt-hurt nigger shows up again
>whaaa being black is so difficult :(((((
yeah i'd be upset if I was the same color as shit too

His point was your opinion on American politics is irrelevant

Sounds like a shitty thread that you should take no part in, just a waste of time, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Next.

>From what I understand it's just history lessons about slavery, genocide, systemic racism, jim crow etc.
Gigantic fucking lie.

NEXT THREAD PLS
THIS ONE IS STALE AND MOLDY
AMERICANO RETARDO

Oh really? Do you have proof otherwise, I'd love to see it so I can get behind these CRT bans. So far I just haven't seen any evidence to the contrary, seems to me that CRT is just a scary acronym attached to history about the US that isn't palatable to white nationalists. If they even know that much, usually it's just whatever the fuck they want it to mean.

Agree
NEXT!!!!!

Whoa can you try typing in english

Hi, still mad about the Howard Zinn zinger I got you with?