/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2511

Prev: ▶Day: 89 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay22

▶Latest
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653324909156.png (1080x1080, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ukr_pics/2359
files.catbox.moe/vfov4v.mp4
kp.ru/putevoditel/spetsproekty/geroi-z/
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Dmitry_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Dmitry_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Dmitry_III
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 5my42t.jpg (500x650, 71.67K)

This is your once a day reminder that there still is a year after this one where Russia's general supplies to keep their shit running are slowly dwindling with none coming in. History teaches us that sieges don't get resolved instantly, and inertia will carry Russia forward for a while.

Here's the thing. Ukraine is going to last because it is on permanent Lend-Lease life support by the West. Russia has no support. Russia has no friends. Russia has no allies. Its puppets are leaving it like rats leaving a sinking ship.
And it continues to bleed out while it screeches about how mighty it is and always has been, while more bridges are burnt, more industrial facilities torched, more war crimes revealed, more internal dissent builds up, and more vatnigger soldiers perish.

You're going to watch the Russian collapse in real time, live streamed for all to see. The HD Quality Livestream of the end of the Russian nation as the consequences of their actions and the reality that they so dread finally catch up with them.

Good times are ahead for anyone who isn’t Russian, or is paid to shill for them, or has been buckbroken by the FSB’s subversion department into believing that an inhumanely repressive kleptocracy is the only free and just nation on earth. The clock is ticking, and time will prove me to be right.

Attached: Daily Jay.jpg (335x287, 72.37K)

Heroes of "Operation Z"
special project about acts of heroism of the Russian military in Ukraine
t.me/ukr_pics/2359
files.catbox.moe/vfov4v.mp4
kp.ru/putevoditel/spetsproekty/geroi-z/

Attached: file.png (2101x721, 1.36M)

Attached: two pints one vlad 2.jpg (1134x728, 231.59K)

>added more than 100 gifs/webm to new GIF section.

>Created TG channel fo Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

>mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

Also now with Sticker pack:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int

>Added NSFW Folders for 2D and 3D.
>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 650 files now, will add more later

Attached: Me_Posting_2.png (1328x2356, 3.58M)

I think he's joking about being a Jew since the refusal to spell out "God" and instead writing "G-d" has transferred over to the aut-righters too.

where gerasimov
why arent we in lvoiioioioiv
my feet hurt
my legs had to be amputated
this was supposed to be a 3 day field trip to belarus
at least my wife got a bag of cheetos

>five apcs
>one shot
Are they so dumb to believe in it?

Attached: sample_a2a4c5fd825e39c12973339dd53290fb80dfdc38.jpg (850x1202, 115.3K)

also shouldn't it be day 90?

Yes.

Attached: 1652797601521.jpg (1024x576, 83.9K)

Wtf is shandy and why does it make you shit yourself?

Its not even the best ones
>Shot down group of Bayraktars

Attached: Игровая-эротика-Игры-Lucifer-(Helltaker)-Helltaker-6185262.png (811x498, 216.97K)

Heil Jewtler.

Attached: 1652607765419.webm (320x182, 430.46K)

>pale, sickly
>looks like a deformed mannequin
>incest face
>relatively normal
>relatively normal, aside from that psychopathic and/or shellshocked gaze
why are russians so deformed? are they even human?

Attached: 1635166540238.jpg (303x335, 10.86K)

It's essentially a beer lemonade mix
It doesn't make you shit your britches unless you're incredibly weak and can't handle your alcohol.

Attached: two pints one vlad.jpg (1668x1666, 429.11K)

>Who was the last normal leader of Russia?
If you mean 'normal' by normal Russian standards it would be actually more than one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Dmitry_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Dmitry_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Dmitry_III

Are there any news from Strelkov? I need my doompost fix.

Attached: 1499079170547.jpg (512x512, 25.4K)

Answer jew

Attached: 1653326399029m.jpg (1024x864, 86.32K)

Russian collapse is just a feint you retard

>sample_

Gulag'd

Oh my sciene

is that a hecking kike

so wholesome I hope Jaweh can choose me to

go to jewish heaven

Vatniggers are jews.

Attached: 1653006116302.png (1284x839, 1.11M)

Damn, i almost forgot the country i live in. In the beginning of the operation they said that a tank shot down 2 helis with one shot.

Attached: 249d8cee238f8ac99c01b1d34de2589cc6043705.jpg (1033x1920, 1.42M)

there was a post of him about bongs minting some pennies with faggot flag on it and he said that this is what ukies are fighting for and this is what russia is against
nothing else

>Tsar Dymitry
That was a good times, we should find a new fucker and claim it is miraculously saved tsarevitch Dymitry and start war for him to regain his rightful throne.

Maybe, lots of Israelis are in Ukraine right now.

As a Mutt i thought for sure Shandy was some sort of liquor beer. But lemonade?

Attached: Screenshot (479).png (1444x393, 90.01K)

Some Breweries in America actually use the term "Shandy" to refer to a product that is a beer mixed with a strongly flavored malt liquor beverage, such as a hard lemonade.

>where gerasimov
Apparently he spoke to the US sec of defence or something recently

FUCKING BASED

Based chinks walk out during Zelensky and Anal Schwab's gay little globohomo speech in Davos.

Kikes eternally BTFO

Attached: fuckingbased.jpg (1190x576, 148.95K)

>about the country i live in
fixed

Never trust russians
4mb file limit

Attached: Kitagawa-Marin-Sono-Bisque-Doll-wa-Koi-wo-Suru-Anime-фэндомы-7388411.jpg (2100x4096, 734.51K)

>Kept in Touch
MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

>But if you look a few master chess moves ahead of the current day, it becomes clear the special operation was a feint. From the start, Putin carried out a meticulous plan to neutralize his worst enemies within the Russian military by running them right into the well-sharpened Ukrainian knives. Now he will use this cruel prolonged separatist civil war of his creation like a furnace to skillfully reforge Russia. It was rotten to the core and Putin is wiping the slate clean. With the signature master strategisms we're so used to from him. I expect him to recapture Moscow and redeclare the Russian Federation any day now, completing the play and keeping his naysayers baffled. As usual, for victory comrades. Glory to Russia. Glory to V.V.Putin.

Attached: smartest donbabwean.jpg (252x464, 36.68K)

Zelenskjew says Russia has six gorillion times more equipment than he does and that's the only reason he's losing.

Attached: 3223r23.jpg (1170x266, 82.21K)

Has he finally given up on the war, the future of Russia and life? Or was he gulag'd for a weekend and told to tone down the obvious a little bit?

Nah, it's better to wait until Putin dies and then find a new, 'miraculously saved'' one.

OY, it's a conspiraaaacyyyyyyy

>People who are afraid of "turning gay" are unironically inherently kinda gay and are simply trying to suppress their homosexuality.
While they say that hit dogs bark, I would like to say that this view is still foolish.
Many people who dislike "niggas who have sex with the same sex" as DMX succinctly put it - are plain and simply disgusted by them.
Disgust and fear are linked, but mistaking one for the other doesn't help anyone.
It's about 1% of men and 2% of women who are gay - 2% and 4% who have simply had sex with the same sex, respectively.
Not all people who dislike these groups can be gay, that's simply not numerically plausible or sensible to assume.
So how do you lessen disgust?
Well it would start at the admittance that overly exhibitionist pride parades are not in fact a source of pride but simply crass, the lefties don't even have to do more.
Just persist on a level-headed approach to tolerance and many people would care less (and also have a less unrealistic view of the whole topic).
Polls revealed that average people assume that 5-10% of the general population are somehow gay/lgbtbbq/whatever, and that is a much more plausible explanation why people would feel "threatened" and disgusted, because they really do believe it.
The answer is not to ridicule them, just to make sure they don't abuse anyone and react with composure instead of democrat-twitter-screeching.
Maybe then we could even tackle actual problems that we face as a wider society.

Attached: 1629497903036.png (1305x701, 1.28M)

>MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT
Better than Roscosmos

Attached: nasa-vk-1.jpg (1120x3404, 814.11K)

>Davos

Attached: 1652452805272.png (593x584, 15.78K)

>and that's the only reason he's losing.
source?

Attached: 20220523_215528.jpg (536x772, 79.64K)

Attached: 1653264721880.jpg (2375x3014, 2.24M)

Attached: 1653315188487.png (608x798, 476.02K)

Interesting. Beer mixed with hard lemonade sounds tasty. But in Europe and the UK it usually has less alcohol than beer. Here in Germany it's called "Radler" because a Munich cyclist made a popular beer lemonade blend in the 1920s. And because of the name it's usually our choice of booze when hiking or cycling.

Cant wait for this shit, it's going to be probably the single biggest event in our lifetimes
>you were born too late for colonization of americas
>you were born too early to experiance life in space
>but you were born just in time to witness the colapseof russia

Attached: 95zsf.png (823x838, 540.66K)

he is going to do a livestream tomorrow about what is to come in the war in summer

Some vatniggers are jews, some ukraine supporters are jews too

Attached: 1653331014068.png (714x477, 259.04K)

Attached: ukraineghostmeta.png (1921x1002, 1.65M)

FAS and their leaders keep killing all the good Russians for literally no reason other than being tyrants.

Damn, that's grim.