What are the political implications

of us living rent free in the heads of Any Forums losers? Hybridikeskus shills single handedly made posters here seethe all day about regular Finns. Apparently they can get something funny done while psyopping Finns.

Attached: 1653332661416.png (1200x733, 4.55K)

nobody cares, sage

No one on this board talks about you Sami mutts. No one even thinks about you.

Attached: retard.png (1547x753, 162.72K)

Call me mongol but sami is taking it too far. Also, you seem very irritated. It's not a sign of not caring. It's the exact opposite. Why does my flag make you mad?

My flag makes me mad

Only Anglos/ Bongs and Americans are attacked on here. Do the math:
> You have to be based to have masses of haters.
That definitely excludes Fingolians.

Come home Turkman

>you are not attacked
>proceeds to attack
You are not that smart, huh
Is polygyny legal in Turkey?

The whole ryssätrolli and hybridikeskus meme is based on ONE blog post by some "undercover" FEMALE journo.
Sure there is some Russian shilling in Finland and elsewhere, but nowhere near as much as these braindead buckos think.
The only place where I ever encountered a Russian who is fluent in English is here on Any Forums. I've done businesses with Russians and god do they suck at the language. Now how do you suppose the Russians have agents fluent in all European languages in their hybrid center influencing the elections of every single country when they hardly speak English?
How do you suppose they hack into every single bank with their soviet era technology?

The Schrödingers Russian is at the same time a top persuader capable of convincing any countries native population of Russian narratives, and he even codes with God. Simultaneously he is the dumbest fucking gorilla nigger you've ever met.

Attached: IMG_20220523_154800.jpg (611x860, 92.84K)

>Binlan
Literally who?

Irrelevant except in context of muh Rusha and Globhoslut Sanna "I go clubbing at 32" Marin

Attached: 1653283871603.jpg (900x900, 35.86K)

Remind me how big of a no life miserable nothing are you in real life?
Back to ylis, faggit

/thread

Call Sami Jarvi and tell him to hurry up with new Alan Wake.

I too have noticed several people complaining about Finns posting, just dont mention us and we rarely show up and even if we do you can simply ignore us, this board has such whiny cunts populating it.

i can fuck someone similar for 50 euros
she said she is russian but i know shes from the ukraine

Attached: 1650109318.jpg (754x600, 67.57K)

Attached: good thread finland.jpg (607x1011, 79.69K)

It's probably the 24/7 sanna marin with cat ears spam that gets the average poster irritated. A couple threads are funny, a constant flood relegates it to BBC spam tier

do you have the pantsu thief finn one?

Actually no, seen the most complaining the past 3 days without seeing any Sanna spam, its compaints about how Finns dont understand politics (even tho the people complaining mostly dont understand Finnish politics at all) and are too full of themselves or think they are more important than they really are.

go home turkman

I remember downloading it but not where I put it or how I named it.
Is KC still as terrible as during peak lockdown?