All vaccinated received a piece of HIV in the vax

*Just a daily reminder* these SAFE AND EFFECTIVE jabs have a spike protein with HIV inserts.
>Muh monkey pox blisters
That's vAIDS for ya
twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1514185688610004993

Attached: gp120.png (673x830, 276.75K)

bump

what does that mean?

does this mean everyone that caught covid has aids now

Tricky nasty little jews aren't they ? But imagine having this protein being produce forever inside your body..scary times

Unvaxxed here , caught covid 2 weeks ago and i do feel like i have aids now

probably slow degradation of the immune system. explains why so many are now testing positive for HIV.

Attached: bribes.png (852x804, 258.62K)

Should attack your and deplete your T-cells, but since is temporary as flu, you do recover.
>Getting vaxxed with that protein, however.................

it means that sars-cov2 is lab-made. some pajeet figured it out in january 2020 already.

it's unclear why they added those HIV-proteins. maybe the wanted them as a safety mechanism (because you could use known meds to bind to them)

Please show proofs 'HIV' casues AIDS

oh wait now i remember that it was shown a while ago that the virus can use those proteins to infect t-cells

>it's unclear why they added those HIV-proteins
So they inject you with a vaccine carrying them, and have your body producing them
TLDR;
With Jews you lose

yes.

i got vaccinated against my will, soul, and better judgement just to stay employed and feed my family and at this point i don't give a fuck. if it kills me, whatever, i have life insurance

does anyone have the img of the everyone getting aids conspiracy

you might just be fine. don't get more shots though.

AIDS is advanced HIV, it's the same thing. Treat HIV and you don't get AIDS with current treatments.

Attached: tom-hanks-philadelphia_0.jpg (750x563, 34.2K)

Sorry sweaty, your policy doesn't cover experimental medicines. Your wife can contact medicaid and maybe they'll help with your burial costs.

>policy doesn't cover experimental medicines
this

I assume you even got the boosters ? If you also jabbed your kids then sure no mercy