I wish every existing east Asian race and its existing nation Japan Korea China

I wish every existing east Asian race and its existing nation Japan Korea China
To be extinct. Absolutely. Every single one of them.

We this yellow people are unbelievably coarse and superficial and trivial value worshipping.

They all act gentle in surface but inside of their mind it is savage. Every fucking one of them.

Attached: 34143283e4b45f22133ffaf8b9db3222.jpg (611x700, 45.14K)

Eck, after all that work she still looks yuck

i bet there are many nice people there

user. It's not okay to hate yourself. Seek mental help, or talk to somebody about it.

amen.

Hey china is not asian. Don't mix that. We have multiple nation even with jews and what u guys called white in xinjiang and also arab. Those are not asian and exist long ago. So u call u asian or japanese asian. And i dont want u call me Asian because we are just Chinese.
Really don't care about race.

Attached: SXC.jpg (960x1280, 61.26K)

Most Vietnamese people are extremely nice. At least in my experience they would lay down their lives for you.

seek help my friend, you have mental issues.

Absolutely. O.P. needs medical attention before they hurt themselves.

I also hope white people go extinct.

Based Ching Ping Pong

Koreans are addicted to plastic surgery and still look fucked

Shut the fuck up.
Those thousands of nukes existing on earth should be striked and used only towards China Korea Japan Taiwan Mongol. Asian regions.

Asians should be remained as the only nuked races.

White races should remain for further future and need to stop to kill each other.

But Asian race should be completely annihilated.

What most of westerners fail to perceive is the fact that 99.9% of Asian people are actually far much more worse coarse and vicious, deceiving than Jewish people.

Even the most innocent and sincere Asian person is worse 10 times more than the most deceiving and scummy Jewish

All those existing nukes that is amount 100,000 in total.
Should be strikes to China and Korea and Japan .

The all nukes should be spent in Asian regions only

Imagine being such a bitch that you wouldn't be willing to commit savage war crimes against your enemies lmao

Jew spotted

You're not okay, user. Please talk to someone about your self hate. This could lead to you doing something you regret or hurting yourself. I know from experience, being a self hating Southeast Asian mutt for a while. I know where this leads.

Relax soo-won Go eat some kimchi you must be hangry

>Even the most innocent and sincere Asian person is worse 10 times more than the most deceiving and scummy Jewish
True. My acquaintance lived in Japan for 8 years and he says the same thing. Asian insectoids are very vicious, two-faced and two-tongued.

So what? Biggers can turn the world into a hellhole. Vietnam and Southeast Asia have to pick up the pieces then and I'm not sure we can do that alone.

Depends on the region. Southernmost Japanese are pretty rude, but Central Japanese are really nice. Maybe that's just city life, because NYC is the same way. People walking past dead bodies(Bystander effect) and such.

So my racial enemies will die out. Bonus point is that whites are the main people to babysit niggers so with them out of the picture niggers are back in the plantations.
Based but whitoids should be bombed too

Imagine being from a country that uses trucks to block immigrants from entering their border.

>Asian insectoids are very vicious, two-faced and two-tongued.
All Asians in general are so.

But honestly Japan is really peak at such skills. Maybe Chinese will be most honest , but at the same time very impudent and selfish.
But that is what real true face of Asians

Feels good man.
Japs and all other azns are not rude at all, but they're deceitful and duplicitous, and that is worse.

Stop user. Self hate and demoralization is what the Jew feeds off of. Don't give them that.

>Japs and all other azns are not rude at all, but they're deceitful and duplicitous, and that is worse.

It is exactly same as Jewish. But far much worse than Jewish.
If Hitler was born in neighboring country around east Asia, I'm sure he would decide to praise Jewish and massacre all existing Asians

Well I try to be my best self at all times. It's mainly city goers that are corrupted and deserve to be nuked. Megacities were a huge mistake and people from NYC, Chicago and any major city are just as deceitful. That's why you don't live in a city. It corrupts the soul the longer you live there.

老哥 其实 这个地方的帖子我们可以翻译回国内 感觉点击量不会很低

>If Hitler was born in neighboring country around east Asia, I'm sure he would decide to praise Jewish and massacre all existing Asians
Lmao I like your humour though

But you're Asian. I love you and sincerely hope you overcome your mental illness. Don't hurt yourself user. I mean it.