The jesus

Jesus was a hobo. There's no denying it . He did not have his own house and had to conjure food with "magic" . There is no mention of Jesus being a carpenter anywhere . So why do xtians worship a dead hobo,but hate alive hobos? Will hobo Jesus save America?

Attached: 1653063456464.jpg (201x251, 8.61K)

>There is no mention of Jesus being a carpenter anywhere
Matthew 13:55
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?

Mark 6:3
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

He also drugged himself with cannabis and had multiple partners of all sex at the same time.

Why do jews hate Jesus so much bros? Sage

Attached: 1642867693980.png (779x800, 1.45M)

He wasn’t homeless. The whole universe is his house.

no clue, but what I do have a clue of is that he was a hobo like you said, who, instead of being politico-religiously silent like other bums, decided to spew his nonsense out into the streets, and seeing how courageous he is, his adherers bought it, exacerbated his delusions in the bible. the bible is constructed in such a way that it makes it hard for your average christfag to highlight the countless logical fallacies and contradictions that plague the book, so instead they just overlook them as they are too preoccupied with finishing a 1,000 page book. christianity is incompatible with NS as it promotes justice for all regardless of race, skin, or gender, as long as they are christian. even then there's still "turn the other cheek"

Attached: bible soy.png (739x591, 418.62K)

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN TO THE NEWS

THE LORD IS COMING REPENT. THE KINDOM COMES. BUT FIRST THE CLEANSING.

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN,
>>“You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.”

YET BE READY FOR THE SIGNS:

>>“But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.”

THE LORD WILL UNLEASH HIS WRATH
>>"For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, ‘Peace and safety,' destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.”

BE READY
>>“So be prepared, for you don't know what day your Lord is coming. Just as a man can prevent trouble from thieves by keeping watch for them, so you can avoid trouble by always being ready for My unannounced return.”

JUSTICE WILL BE DONE.
>>“Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

Repent.

Attached: 1615685884524.png (715x676, 467.05K)

jesus was unironically a homosexual

Yes his father was a carpenter . And it's a question. Is this a carpenter ? No

>Is not this the carpenter
nigger-tier reading comprehension

Most christcucks Google verses and have never read a Bible irl

pretty much that as well, user

Sounds like the black guy from gta4 screaming about the beast,and how it will ride everyone

it was a question, they assumed he was a carpenter because of his father, but he was not, jesus never made anything, he spent msot of his formative years in jewish temple discussing jewish scripture with jews
he never developed any skills and is why he became a homeless wandering around preaching jewish scripture and claiming to be the messiah of jewish scripture
he was not a carpenter

well said, ameribro.

>he spent his formative years in the temple
He lived in Nazareth, which was a backwater shithole, not Jerusalem.

>it was a question,
It was a rhetorical question
>they assumed he was a carpenter because of his father
That might be a safe assumption on their part, but it also might not be an assumption at all
>but he was not, jesus never made anything
you have zero evidence for that

Hobos ride trains. Whites invented trains. Stop hiding behind the meme flag.

He is the way, the truth and life. An anathema to their beliefs

>spent msot of his formative years in jewish temple
Got chapter and verse for that?

yeah its a logical assumption because men usually took after their fathers, but joseph was not actually jesus' father, he was a literally a bastard and is why he sought something else which he found in jewish religion
show me one thing jesus made other than mud cakes from dirt and spit and some cords tide together to drive some sacrificial animals

He was pretty unremarkable among his contemporaries. Just another jew doing "magic".

Jesus wasn't even a real person, dummies

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (374x500, 42.94K)

It was a family business

If he triggers kikes, that is enough for me.

Attached: caesar.jpg (2715x1697, 1.91M)

Because our hobo wasn't a drug-addicted lazy jackass. We have so many programs to help homeless people get an education and jobs, and earn normal lives today. I used them myself when I was homeless. Any homeless bum that is a homeless bum longer than a year is never going to stop being a worthless scumbag; Take it from someone that's lived among these freaks. The vast majority of homeless bums deserve their fate.

6th century painting of someone who died in 33 AD, I'm sure that's accurate. yeah right, that photo is creepy and probably satan created

Any Forums degenerates complain about christianity
kek

why is his face uneven on one side? very creepy and not Jesus. this is why Jesus said no graven images.

>you have zero evidence for that
nothing says he did

Fuck off
On a train . so Jesus was according to you a worthless scumbag