Monkey pox theories collected

There’s a few reasonable theories on Any Forums so far:

>almost no one ever actually encounters monkey pox or gets infected, but vaxxies have crippled their immune systems so encounter rates are skyrocketing as it spreads through them like wildfire

>or people commonly encounter it and get infected but our immune systems handle it so easily that we don’t even know we have it or test for it…now vaxxies with their crippled immune systems are having severe reactions from something that should have been minor (possible Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) from the COVID vaccines in action)

>or the vaxxies with their leaky vaccinations are forcing the selection and spread of more infectious/virulent mutations of viruses they catch, leading to a Marek’s chickens scenario where the viruses they create are so virulent that purebloods die if they get infected, so everyone will need infinite vaxxes from birth (regardless of side effects) just to stay alive

>or this is a visible disgusting (Bell’s Palsey looks funny not horrifying) side effect of the vaccines that’s too hard to sweep under the rug like with internal side effects, so they’re trying to get ahead of a VAIDS panic by renaming it monkey pox which sounds cutesy and meme-able and can be used to excuse a bunch of different vax side effects (“we didn’t fuck you and your kids up with the vaxxes, it’s this new virus that’s to blame!”)

>or it’s a purposely released virus either by a foreign country or by our powers that be for (insert conspiracy) reasons

>or it’s an accidental lab leak or via escaped lab monkeys etc

>or a bunch of homos performed a worldwide gay buttsecks speedrun and all infected other homos in various countries simultaneously

I lean toward the first four options or some combination of them, with it most likely being COVID vax related.

The real data we need is who’s getting severe monkey pox virus reactions: vax rats or purebloods?

Attached: 1EDA00D7-B10D-441A-9824-E4CC26269323.png (1000x761, 523.5K)

It’s a side effect of the jabs.
Bet you’ll come to find all the people with this (((new disease))) were jabbed multiple times with the mrna gene therapy.

>Monkey pox theories collected
another fearmongering propaganda to expand government powers, keep mainstream media aka propaganda arm of said governments alive and induce economic crisis to squeeze people out of their savings

there, you dont need any more theories

Spred among the homos to keep them home and prevent not only summer riots that they would be involved in but also them reaching the polls to vote. They should of waited until "pride" weekend to tet it loose on mankind.

Hard to know for certain. My hypothesis is the jab is giving people immune deficiencies. And, now more things will happen to them because their immune system is deficient. Georgia guidestones type of situation. Hopefully they will like the unvaxxed because we care enough to pay attention. But, I highly doubt it.

Again, we are talking about faggots here. They are the ultimate "useless feeders".

Is Covid Grampa going to make a video on monkepox?

just don’t buttfuck the monke

Or wipe your ass with a live one.

Attached: 600w_animal-world-3134166_640.jpg (600x400, 52.13K)

Attached: campbell_shill.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

it's unlikely to be monkeypox because
>there are no outbreaks in africa
>there is no spread among heterosexual population
if it were monkeypox, it would definitely be a deliberate release by terrorists or malicious government. however there is no spread outside of homosexuals, so this would seem to preclude monkeypox.
more likely to be some kind of vax side effect because of the limited spread in a specific demographic that is already giga-vaxxed, taking shit like PREP, is already immunocompromised, etc.

More imposition of faux governmental power over our lives

Attached: 1651791783491.jpg (297x374, 95.22K)

I hope you liked the Banan Memes ;)

Attached: cumpitbanan.jpg (638x425, 76.3K)

This has nothing to do with it.

Attached: chimpanzee adenovirus.jpg (1015x1280, 210.42K)

Bear in mind that we are probably being lead to false conclusions. The early Covid propaganda was engineered to give the impression of a cover up when it was actually an exaggeration of the severity.

>or a bunch of homos performed a worldwide gay buttsecks speedrun and all infected other homos in various countries simultaneously

Sounds outlandish, but its the most probable cause in the UK anyways.
a nigerian fellow got involved in chemsex parties and spread it into the most promiscuous of homosexual groups. These gays are in overdrive after being locked up for two years. On top of this, the use of Prep has taken away the fear of promiscuity.

They're like meth fuelled Duracell bunnies.

Attached: merlin_189827271_9f0e7569-4ad5-401c-bdc4-3d5c93f9a893-superJumbo[1].jpg (1920x1080, 222.65K)

Attached: gay_sex.png (1498x537, 291.92K)

Doubtful. Adenovirus vaccines have been used for decades as veterinary rabies shots. If adenovirus vaccines caused monkey pox, then it would have happened by now in dogs/cats.

I’m iffy on the vax link bc the UK primarily used the Ox-Az and Spain used the Pfizer. They’re different mechanisms with different side effects. The adenovirus vaccines cause clotting issues while the mRNA vax has heart inflammation side effects. It would be very weird for different platforms to have such a similar outcome.

Faggots are really that disgusting. Read the old Salo AIDS thread. Gay culture is made for spreading disease.

>2 weeks into this outbreak
>no anime girl egregore of the virus to give our memetic energy to
What has happened to this board?

They're always trying to get their negholes pozzed.

I have seen one posted already i'm not interested in those thing so didnt save it but maybe another user did

Eventually,

Yes, it originally spread through the vaccinated bc their weakened immune systems, but now has mutated to affect unvaxxed and they are spreading it. We can stop this mess with this new and totally safe vaccine we developed before this all happened just in case it did. You can only get food rations if you get it, we can waste resources on the ignorant. Now excuse me while I go back to my bunker while y'all "civil" war each other

Attached: Arrest all monke.jpg (640x439, 90.03K)