SWEDEN YES!!!

>LEAVE THE SQUARE

v.ylilauta.org/de/a7/dea7c4172b8a6696.mp4

How's it going Swede brahs. Could you explain to 1st worlders wtf is happening in the above video? Did the police manage to recapture the square in the end?

Attached: 1450443615601.jpg (780x457, 85.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FEo8qv04mo
youtube.com/watch?v=a0efCvco2uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all subhuman niggers
No killing in the video, a nothingburger

lmao food riddance swedoids

yeah
>brawl broke out
>11 people will serve 2 - 4 months of prison time for it
youtube.com/watch?v=-FEo8qv04mo

Also it was between some sandniggers because some kid was apparently beat up by one of the other group earlier that day

SHUT UP AND BAND OVER

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (2172x2388, 323.79K)

By 2005 me and the boys mostly us droppin bombs were over 1.3M scoreboard.

Then the bleeding hearts took over u made us pop road flares ignore obvious targets got us maimed brought them to our countries.

They were no match for me and still aren’t; however they are only target priority number two.

I’ll let u wonder who one is.

sweden will genuinely be a caliphate by 2040

it's already an american-like melting pot with no real people or ethnicities

We're not far off either, though. 10 years and ethnic Finns under 18 will probably be in minority in metropolitan are of Helsinki. This is already true in certain areas and schools. I mean fuck, while I'm writing this, there are like 10-20 tiny little niglets and sandbabies crying their lungs out outside on the playing field.

I don't care anymore. I'm just going to vote with my legs and leave this fucking over taxed shithole for greener pastures. The only reason to stay here was that this country was Finland but know I don't even know wtf it is or wth it will become in the future.

Attached: middle_east_center.jpg (1200x800, 194.65K)

let it go and you wont suffer anymore, stop havin any hope

You get wat you deserve

the sandniggers will get what they deserve, I agree

Do we have to do some buck breaking before they understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0efCvco2uI
FINLAND NEEKERI

Sweet, sweet cope & seethe. Is this your revenge for pakkoruotsi?

what's that, Pierre?

Attached: culturally_enriched.jpg (479x640, 63.7K)

>only a handful of people arrested
>they will serve 2-4 months only
i hate our justice systems in the north. they were designed for white folk, not low impulse shitskins.

Attached: parisarab.jpg (801x794, 66.92K)

basé

Damn, Swedish police is pussified and weak af.

Yes, I think that Sweden is gone for sure.

nah we regularly beat football supporters bloody with batons and tear gas and horsies
Its just sandnigs that get a free pass because cops dont want to die or for their families to die or worse yet, be called racist

>i hate our justice systems in the north. they were designed for white folk, not low impulse shitskins
This. It's lesser evil when citizens share same values and naturally tend to follow the laws representing those values. Now we have a growing population of people who detest local local culture, don't care about local stigmas and what locals think of them and don't even get punished that hard when finally getting sent to prison after a long crime spree.

I'm seriously starting to understand more and more 'Murican "muh 2nd amendment" type of folks and their reliance on self-help.

Attached: eurofags_btfo.jpg (872x1024, 251.09K)

Older finns, who experienced or got first-hand accounts from the war(s) are pretty based... when they speak. But when they vote it's always some libcuck party.
Younger finns might actually be worse off (strong men create good times etc.) as any swede able to tie his own shoelaces has perfected a poker face when it comes to multikulti bullcrap.
Anyway, we're in the same fucking boat, it's dark, the water is cold and a storm is coming.