They sure are doubling down on the butthurt belting

They sure are doubling down on the butthurt belting.

Attached: Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (1200x733, 1.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aleksur.blogspot.com/2006/07/nordic-kings-family-tree-alternative.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're adorable. they've basically never been important in history, and now they sorta are and it gave em a big head.
like, think about it, aside from right now, what was the peak of finnish civilization? when they were a bunch of niggerlike vikings?
LOL

Finland has had the moral highground all this time and continues to have it while beating your shithole in every relevant statistic when it comes to wellbeing.
It is you that is coping, dont want to hear about us? Dont mention us, its that simple, its not us that is making a big deal out of this, its media all over the world desperate for getting more views, nobody cares that Finland is joining NATO and nobody should care, it changes nothing.

What the fuck are you talking about? I've filtered all Finland threads for weeks now, you just happened to evade my filters. Do you seriously think the kikes and bots whining about NATO or whatever the fuck you are butthurt about are actual finns? How fucking dumb are you? Do you have any idea how astro-turfed this fucking board is, especially on whatever the latest stupid story is that the media kikes are pushing?
You think anyone with even half a brain in this shithole gives a flying fuck about the latest American proxy war or the endless gaslighting about related topics? Only ones who give a shit are boomers, and they are not exactly using Any Forums as their platform of choice.

aleksur.blogspot.com/2006/07/nordic-kings-family-tree-alternative.html

you stupid retard, NATO is just using you and doesn't care how many of your people die or your country gets turned into a nuclear wasteland
you're disposable
and right now you're fixin on bein cannon fodder

good luck lol

I hate it here

Attached: IMG_20220523_154800.jpg (611x860, 92.84K)

Cool it with the anti semitism mutt,perkele

>NATO is just using you and doesn't care how many of your people die or your country gets turned into a nuclear wasteland
>you're disposable
Let them find out the hard way. If they're so enthusiastic about NATO then they can suffer its effects.

So did Nordcucks sell out their precious Kurds?
Or is their NATO-limbo still about Mutts not willing to lift sanctions from Turkey?

>Canadian flag
imagine my surprise

>Let them find out the hard way. If they're so enthusiastic about NATO then they can suffer its effects.
For fuck's sake, nigger. You seriously think we don't know what the fuck this is? You assholes openly admit that you are not in control of your own governments, but you assume that somehow, magically, the people of this tiny shithole are? What? You do know that retarded cunt you all simp for is a WEF young leaders stooge, right?
NOBODY here wants to join the fucking NATO. NOBODY. It's not up to us, just like it wasn't up to you to spread your asscheeks to the chinks, and it wasn't up to Americans to let every Mexican roll over their border.

This.

Lots of Finnish men are all eager to rape Russia a new asshole. Joining NATO is one way to do that.

>what was the peak of finnish civilization?

>You seriously think we don't know what the fuck this is? You assholes openly admit that you are not in control of your own governments, but you assume that somehow, magically, the people of this tiny shithole are?
The people of your tiny shithole are raging and frothing at the mouth and pounding on the keyboard about muh Russia so yes. You fags are so hair triggered right now I made one of you cry for 2 and a half hours by insulting another user. You are taking your status as butthurt belters VERY seriously.

No

We mainly don't want Russia to dictate our foreign policy. Putin doesn't believe in national sovereignty.

>No
Helstinky urbanite faggot, fuck off.

Based, kill 'em

Are you insane? I'm trying to explain to you that those are not actual people. I already told you, that whole topic is astro-turfed to fuck because obviously the US wants Finland to join NATO. You can't possibly be this fucking retarded.

No, kikes like you are eager to make another ritual sacrifice out of my people, you fucking piece of shit.

Binlan is honorary Poland at this point.

SAD! Also Russians are literally 30% Finn according to genetic studies

Many people in here dont understand this, most pro-NATO people are horribly naive and delusional about the current world politics. Finnish memory doesnt reach further than the last weekend.
Now when Turkey is (predictably) doing power-move on our expense, people here go "Why would they do this? :(" they dont understand this planet is a dark, dark place cuz nothing bad ever happens here and we are always trusty of each other. Now we've become a pawn on a game, and you know what happens to pawns.

Nevermind, it just occurred to me that you are one of them. Or just impossibly stupid. Either way, I'm out.

I know that finns aren't "people", I'm just wondering why you're all so butthurt

What do you think is more likely, you retard? That Russia will attack Finland when they're in NATO or out of NATO?

See this is what I'm talking about. Just angry all the time.

Why would they want to rape Russia?
Because they lost some land to the Soviets 80 years ago? Or do the grievances go back even further like with Poland?
I don't understand belters. Siding with Washington just to spit in Russia's face is not a good idea no matter how you spin it. Nobody should want two nuclear powers to go to war with each other unless they're suicidal.

Those faggots were not here before this. I have only once saw pro nato finn user here. His reason was that he wanted to kill sandniggers. This is hybrid warfare operation.

You are satan worshipping ratface jew.
You will burn hell.

I welcome the butthurt belters. NATO is neatorinio! Comfy US nuclear umbrella and everything.

Attached: 1469216285178.png (652x518, 45.36K)

we are fucked
thanks to the nato hyping

>Turkey, investor/creator/supporter of ISIS and Al-Qaida
>Sweden, investor/supporter of PKK

And of course who has to "feel bad" and stop helping terrorists