Ukrainian bros

Why? Why fight for a Zionist world order?

Attached: FTcgiasXsAEdsQP.jpg (1242x1987, 263.44K)

Suitcases full of CASH (USD) and dildos (rainbow & black) too I bet.

early life?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about we blame the person actually responsible for this humanitarian crisis, PUTIN!!!????????????

>Why defend you country against mongol invaders?
Get fucked VPNigger

Attached: 1650787471629.jpg (768x719, 239.36K)

He is right, Whites who fight for jews deserve to die and its irrelevant who kills em

That's a woman?
Egad, Slavs are some gnarly-looking subhuman motherfuckers.

Attached: slavs.jpg (800x800, 290.8K)

Daily reminder that the Russian-Ukraine conflict has no white people involved, all parties are jewish mongoloids. They fucking wish they were white

>That's a woman?

Shes part jewish, thats why she is looking wierd.

"She" looks like a blonde Dave Grohl with tits. kek.

I don't care who she is and what she said, but the station on the right is a train station in Warsaw, not an airport.

>Cash & Dildos
>A Blockbuster in 2045,
>a 3d virtual movie about women in world war 3
>"Sex and the City never knew anything about high heels".

Lmao a lot of hohol faggot boys escaped to Italy

I met a Ukrainian last Saturday, he seemed like a nice guy so I decided to invite him to a tekno rave, stomped the floor all night with him, got to ask him a vit about his situation. He left to be able to finish his studies while his parents and grandparents remained over there to stay and 'resist'. Says a lot of his friends have spread out around Europe with the same intentions.
Most of these kids will never go back to Ukraine after establishing new lives elsewhere. Ukraine will die out because of an ageing population without a young population helping to rebuild, regardless of the outcome of the war. This saddens me deeply, even though i don't live there.

I wouldn't leave my parents to fend for themselves and the house I grew up in, would you user?

They have no honor, no culture, no history, that's why they easily let everything wash away. I would die for my village and for my countryside, i cannot imagine leaving my family in a warzone

What about whites who shill for the mongol horde?

Based and paterfamilias-pilled

They are true Whites, we dont side with evil simply because the fighters of evil are White

Makes sense coming from an Anglo, youre traitors too

All Christians are cucks, including ukies and russkies. They cowtow to the jew like good little goyim.

Attached: OIP.-_s6RLYaTCoFh9MrFECSUwHaEK.jpg (474x266, 24.38K)

Yes.

>says the anal rape baby

(((Kira Rudyk)))

With Azov becoming politically crippled, could the recent annexation of Poland by Zelenski add another clever twist? Zelenski will now fight Russia to the last Polish soldier, having run out of Ukrainians.

Westerners and Russians are both so fucking retarded and subhuman. Not even sure if I'd rather be conscripted into RF army to rape whores in Paris or the NATO army to rape whores in Moscow. Your propaganda is just made for subhumans? Who are you even targeting? Your subhuman kin?

You might be a shabbos goyim. You might just be a regular goyim. These two categories seem to comprise somewhere around 98-99% of the western population so.... that's why.