Meet Klaus Schwab

This is who your parents think should be in charge.
They see nothing wrong with it, and in fact, they think you're ungrateful & insane for refusing this.

Attached: FTb8UGAXoAA4wAX.jpg (1125x1200, 104.58K)

Im a parent and I resist every single day, you retard zoomers are the ones that call me crazy....enjoy your schwab

I don't get it?

Do they think we're stupid niggers and Jews?

Who cares how he dresses - what's his POLICY?

Checked. He's an insane evil faggot

Attached: 20220523_132621.jpg (946x2048, 168.32K)

kek

You VIL suck the shriveled shrimp!

>what's his POLICY?
Fourth Industrial Revolution
Great Reset
In the new world, it is not the big fish which eats the small fish, it's the fast fish which eats the slow fish. ...
The biggest change in the world today is that the young don't learn from the old, they teach the old about the world today. ...
A great leader has brains, vision, soul, values and a heart.

>society is all made up they said
>nothing really matters they said
>follow your darkest desires they said

I’m actually surprised a chastity boomer can walk around naked and not have his guts fall out.

YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT REAL Klaus Schwab
THE MEME PICTURE WAS TO MAKE FUN OF Klaus Schwab LOOKING THAT OLD MAN FROM BEACH

is that true?

yes

Attached: Screenshot_6_120.png (867x513, 921.37K)

another pic

Attached: Screenshot_4_120.png (849x328, 557.3K)

So Klaus Schwab is not a degenerate?

IS NAME IS MAX SCHWAB

Klaus Schwab IS STILL DEGENERATE ABOUT HIS PLAN ABOUT THE WORLD AND IS EVIL AGENDA BUT THE PICTURE WITH BEACH THAT LOOK LIKE KLAUS WAS MADE TO MAKE FUN OF THEM IT WAS A MEME THERE ARE SOME FUCKING RETARD WHO THINK MEME IS REAL PERSON WTF

Don't talk bad about Klaus. He means well.

>pic related
based

Not even the same nose in the guy on the left. Schwab has a short bridge of nose, like most Germans, and a long space from the bottom of the nose to his upper lip

Sadly, not the same guy

>not the same guy
So Klaus Schwab is not a degenerate?

it was a meme but there are retards who think is real him some of them dont know when we make fun of schab using meme

know how unrelentlessly absolutely fokkin keen m8 like damn Klaus u ballin' str8 up' lad ;'dd 'uber rare beach brag ting
>maxed

Attached: 1653311449336.png (903x896, 1.01M)

Its not about what your parents may or not may think about who should or should not be or who might be or may or not be and should be in charge,

its just..

Klaus is mate. He checkmate'd the whole game .