HAVE YOU EVER BEEN PUNCHED BY A NIGGER, user?

if not, you're a fucking pussy whose never been in a fight and probably a zoom zoom.
I've fought with many niggers over the years, physically.
>they prefer to fight in packs; catch them alone
>they cannot hit hard; but they can be fast
>take out their legs, and pin them to the ground and you WILL beat the fuck out of them
>t. Millenial OG streefighter from Niggertown USA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10845321/United-Airlines-worker-PUNCHES-passenger-check-hes-smacked-ground-bleeding.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 7.19.29 AM.png (980x832, 659.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugGbHhvOZnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, on more than 1 occasion, but not in almost 10 years.

Nigga got them G-mod ragdoll physics

Ever since HS Ive done my best to just avoid niggers. Ive squared up with niggers on quit a few occasions but never have I ever gone toe to toe. That is the thing with niggers. You will never get a fair fight. They are not honorable people.

webm it

>if not, you're a fucking pussy whose never been in a fight
Or maybe they just don't live near animals

Attached: 1516244381068.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

>it's a nigger
Nigger was the first to get physcial because it's a nigger.

I have never been in a fight and that's a good thing. Street fighting is for braindead golems.

I have avoided niggers my entire life and I will continue to do so. I hate niggers. I dont want ANY interaction with then at all. I dont talk to niggers. I dont look at niggers. I dont listen to niggers.

I have total nigger exhaustion and it cannot be refreshed.

CANT YOU FAGGOTS LEARN TO WEBM ALREADY

>That is the thing with niggers. You will never get a fair fight. They are not honorable people.
It's true, but this is also why Machivelian tactics work well on them.
It is better to be feared by niggers, that to seek niggers love.
I had a friend at the mall and the niggers behind us kept tapping him.
I noticed because he was like "trying to pretend he didn't notice" or trying not to confront them.
They tapped me once and I turned around and looked each of them directly in the eye, like I might be deciding which one to stab. They don't know what I'm holding.
They saw it in my eyes, and did not tap me again.
They kept tapping Mr Nice Guy though.

Several of my other nigger battles involve wilds packs of niggers and guns.

Here's the webm
Guy's a retard who never puts his hands up. Both of them just walk into it with their guards down.

Attached: 1024x576_MP4_187790135762597436.webm (1024x576, 2.86M)

I beat up Ryan Reaves in the NHL
youtu.be/ugGbHhvOZnA

Imagine not being able to knock out a fat airline employee.

Pretty based that he didn't let the guy get away with it, sucks he probably lost his job

Checkd. So he tells him to strike yet keeps his hands down? what a brainlet

>sissy slaps a nigger
>get punched repeatedly to the ground
>comes back for seconds
What are they putting in the semen to make these fags so tanky?

Based Peluso

Attached: 1650486376427s.jpg (96x125, 1.73K)

the negroid is extremely fragile. their bones are hollow, like birds

>I've fought with many niggers over the years, physically.
Did you cum every time, sissy?
Men use guns.

What is a nigger? I saw some American soldiers from local airbase that looked strange, but it might have been just their camo.

>just ride the airbus with niggers bro

Wait for them to turn their head like they're going to walk away. The sucker punch is coming and either a straight right or an elbow fucks them up every single time.

Never seen the nog yet that did that little head turn who didn't throw the big haymaker.

no everytime I am around a black I walk away or note where they are incase of a chimp out, i dont get my food touched by them or walk near them always carry a knife

>mexican simping for his black pimp

typical mexican zoomers

Attached: 1399031011101667020507514.jpg (800x557, 107.19K)

Would've been more based if he'd sparked him, even if he got in trouble for it. Better than just taking a beating. Neither of them knew how to fight anyway, like they were hoping it would just go away.
Some people just don't get it for some reason. They think they'll see the hit coming better than they actually do.

Attached: 1619878590683.webm (568x720, 722.58K)

Ask your mother.

niggers are easy. Shoot the legs and beat them on the ground.

Nigger vs Mutt
This is free entertainment. What a great country.

>At Newark
I fly to Boston and Albany from the west coast quite a bit and sometimes layover in Newark. You can literally feel the misery in the air by simply being in the that airport. The staff seem miserable. Having a layover there, one hour, two hours, four hours, it’s doesn’t matter. It will ruin your day. Every time I book a ticket in and have a layover in Newark I know it’s going to be a shit experience.

United airfag threw the first punch.
Former united airfag I mean.

>just avoid niggers
Bingo. Make a plan BEFOREHAND to separate from nigger behavior if it shows itself. In the moment, your pride may tell you to stay. But you should enter a dance club or a football game already knowing you will immediately walk away if niggers start.

Quick test:
1. Is a nigger bothering me or touching me?
If yes, leave immediately. No further evaluation is needed. Do not try to "turn it" positive. Niggers don't understand positive. They will ONLY harm your legal record and reputation. There will never be a positive. Just leave. You're not a pussy for getting away from a dead end retard.

Niggers are all MIND GAMES. Like the Devil. MIND GAMES. Because they can't win against the POWER OF GOD.

Look at every nigger attack video you ever saw. Did the bodybuilding nigger with chisseled muscle target - A.) Another white bodybuilder. or B.) A toothpick teenager with no muscle and probably no father?

Niggers are big pussies. They're not fast. They're not slow. They're stupid people that never bothered to grow and evolve. So they're stuck at the bottom.

Why else are the niggers so afraid of White Americans uniting and segergating against them again? Because niggers will be useless again.

Fuck no because niggers around here don't fist fight they shoot at you. This is why everyone is carrying guns at an increasing rate even in this blue shithole.

some dude in the train started talking shit and said he was gonna beat me up. I just said i am sorry and moved on just treated him like a 5 year old

whats the point in going to jail or getting hurt for stupid crap

Never saw the full video. Of course they jumped on the white winner. I'm glad he took out the negro so fast.

Attached: 22vo2u.jpg (1200x794, 118.45K)

So, you did nuthin whyt boy

And?
If someone is acting agressively towards you, you can hit them first if you feel threatened

"I wont throw the first punch" is about as cowardly as you can get

Nope
Because I don't live with in 100+ miles of any
I live out in the middle of nowhere and there is nothing for Niggers to come here for
Im safe and Nigger free

Attached: 1638315059432.png (474x377, 256.26K)

I'd rather get beaten by a crowd after winning than get beaten by a crowd after losing.

Attached: 1620375262999.webm (576x1080, 2.82M)

shame we don't have places we can have duels.

Both sides sign a contract pay money to hire medics and doctors
then beat each other
no jailtime no problem

>I just said i am sorry and moved on just treated him like a 5 year old

lel sometimes if im out i will go up to brown people and blacks and say 'how brave they are and that we need to listen to minority voices about their trauma and suffering and that their confidence is inspiring' they seethe but cant do anything about it, pretty funny espeically to ones at clubs and restaurants

that’s not the way real world works, retard
if the airline worker was threatened he should have got security

He is either out or snapped his neck.

Airline employees have become so goddamn insufferable in the past two years

Attached: 1653255836019.png (1517x1802, 1.29M)

She didn't know either. It must be an American thing, I only hear from USA "nigger this" and "nigger that". Maybe something like our "kurwa".

The burden of proof for this is huge. The nigger would have to already be punching you for you to legally hit him.

99.9% of the time, just fucking leave. Once you're around your friends, call him every nigger in the book. But do not get caught up in their hopeless existence.