RUSSIAN TV CALLS FINLAND A NAZI STATE

Russian tv calls Finland a nazi state and threatens them with nukes

Attached: russiantv.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Academy,_Finnish_Air_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karelia_Air_Command
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_Air_Command
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satakunta_Air_Command
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also what the guy said is false. We never dropped swastika. It was only removed in one particular context but its still in use in many military symbols, medals etc.

Attached: 2021.06.04.12.27.48_neo-5918601.jpg (1200x630, 203.87K)

he has gone full retard, lmao

For example this is the presidential flag of Finland

Attached: official-flag-finland-s-president-27741517.jpg (600x900, 52.33K)

Everything he said is factually correct.
You're good if youre a neutral country, you WILL be nuked if you fight on the side of NATOhomo. What else did you expect?

go back sasha

Finland was neutral in WW2 as well. When you are a state next to Russia you arent actually allowed to be neutral when world war starts
So when WW3 starts we will be in that shit anyway and probably get nuked if it gets that far

I would not be surprised if Russian shills start attacking Kai Murros soon lol

We are safe from Russian Nukes
Hee Hee

WHY IS RUSSIA ANTI ARYAN IDENTITY? IT IS LITERALLY THE HOMELAND OF THE ARYAN RACE. GOD FUCK THE KREMLIN SO HARD, CHURKA COCKSUCKING CUÇKS.

Attached: 605.png (680x382, 229.46K)

Explain how this guy actually looks like monkey

Because Russia is anti-nationalism and doesnt like that Russian nationalists oppose importing muslims to Moscow. Putin cracked down on nationalists protest with corona restrictions

>We don't care how many countries we have to destroy 28 or 32
Actually they should care because that's the number of countries that will launch the nukes in retaliation. For some reason they think there will be no retaliation. Probably it's just easier for them to not think about that.

If they really are going to nuke every NATO-country even the non-NATO countries are going to witness the hell on earth. Nuclear winter and global systemic collapse, it makes no difference are you in NATO or not

>nuclear war in the clown world
I wouldn't want to miss that.

US, France and us are the only ones in NATO with nukes, and the US has enough to wreck everything in Russia but the nomads in the wilderness. So Finland joining or not joining makes zero difference in that regard.

I like how Russians don't realize that they will be nuked also. That's the only reason they talk about nukes because they genuinely believe they won't get nuked for some reason.

is the swastika Swedish?

What's with these Russian television media people? They sound like a bunch of wound up reactionaries lacking thorough, objective thought and are simply embarrassing.

I swear the only people who watch this shitshow are Any Forumstards lol

It was from a Swedish nobleman

You were also proposed an exchange of lands, and if you dint understand why Stalin wanted Vyborg so much you're fucking retarded

lol

Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, nuff said

>"Hey give me your land"
>"But we're neutral"
>"You won't comply? You are the enemy and must be invaded"
So much for neutrality.

No, please clarify, otherwise you're a vaginaball

Shut up nazi!

So it's true.

Attached: png-transparent-training-air-wing-finnish-air-force-kauhava-airfield-swastika-symbol.png (920x957, 23.09K)

>all states in that pact that were placed under nazi and soviet influences were taken over by nazi-bolshevist states
>all except Finland
For what reason might this be?

suomi finland

Attached: mongoloid.png (896x747, 1.26M)

Again?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Academy,_Finnish_Air_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karelia_Air_Command
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_Air_Command
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satakunta_Air_Command