Why does this military think it can take on China, Russia, and Iran all at once?

why does this military think it can take on China, Russia, and Iran all at once?

>inb4 "we werent even trying"

Attached: 2022-05-23-67864.png (518x506, 504.62K)

Tranny memes of them remotely bombing Chad
Reminder than trannies are incels

FYI the USA was fully capable of solving this conflict but purposely propped up the war to keep the military industrial complex running.

>w-we weret even trying
>t-this is only 1% of my power level!

holy cope, this military hasnt been able to win a war since WW2, and even then they needed help from every other major power in the world to barely defeat the nazis and had to nuke 2 cities to defeat japan

Mike Tyson has never killed a man so therefore that means he's weak and could never beat me to death.

Thinks nukes are real, LOL.....listen the vietnam and afghan wars ended EXACTLY the way america planned with the commies winning.....america is a communist country and helps the commies in EVERY WAR....we have a 100% winning percentage,

boomer schizo cope. you lost against rice farmers in vietnam, barefoot commies in korea, and goat fuckers in afghanistan. you cant fight a war no matter how hard you try, what an embarassment

It’s kinda silly to pretend the US army was losing to the taliban or that the US army wasn’t capable of achieving its strategic goals.
The USA lost this war because it’s citizens are pussies not because it’s military is incapable. The US army won near every engagement with the taliban and near every time they tried to do something they would accomplish it.

Attached: 1CD01803-55D6-4114-B98A-FC30F10AB961.jpg (1170x785, 802.99K)

Most gun owners have never killed anyone, so I would clearly win against one just using my fists in a fight to a death.

Go post more about “muh nukes” you stupid commie

Attached: 6D8F1868-71EB-45FA-A3F5-F7377826C3C8.jpg (720x446, 62K)

if they actually declared total war in afghanistan the US would have been able to turn the place into a lifeless wasteland.

they didn’t, because that’s not what it was about

>Akshtually we never wanted to win
Sounds just like the Azov niggers saying rotting in the cumpit for 2 months and then surrender was a victory. You got recked by the brave mujaheedin,

Attached: 1605205935619.png (304x306, 6.63K)

vets were told by th military that anyone point out how they were used for a pointless war that didn't benefit anyone but a select few, are russian bots.
And these idiots beleive them.

ok but again they are fighting radical towelheads with limited training 50 year old rifles and guns mounted on toyota trucks not modern artillery flying sorties or orbital coordination and disciplined infantry ranks

Yeah, but the USA wasn’t losing battles to them the same way Russia is losing battles to Ukraine. Thing is saddams Iraq would be a more useful comparison to Russia than the taliban
>actual army
>largest army on earth at the time
>Soviet equipment including T-72s which is what Russia is using

Attached: 818095C5-1FC0-4C4A-9CB6-9049950C7A32.jpg (1560x1114, 1.17M)

It's Israel.

Israel thinks it can take everyone on, and the Muslim nations included.

It's the Jewish Obsession to treat other people like Stupid Cattle, even if they're mad and NOTICING they're being treated like Stupid Cattle.

I didn't notice Cows were able to have self awareness, but Stupid Jews stay Stupid. Smart People Wisen up and Evolve.

They're not useless, fool. The americans could take over that shithole in a literal week if they didn't hold back.
The reason for the massive pantomime is because of the chronic kickbacks politicians were getting from financing an everlasting war.
They grant govt. contracts to selected companies and in turn these companies keep their government seat and line their family's pockets.

Lol it’s not about winning wars , it’s about jews making money on them , once you understand that , everything else makes sense.

It’s just very frustrating to pretend that Russia or china could beat the USA in a war when in every single war western and eastern equipment clashes in (iraq, ukriane) it very clearly turns our Eastern equipment is liquid shit.

Attached: FAEFB25E-1C3F-4BF6-9F77-753B41B39A66.jpg (2430x1170, 1.98M)

>to turn the place into a lifeless wasteland.
imagine needing total war to change lifeless wasteland into lifeless wasteland

Attached: 1645958758756.jpg (476x399, 68.77K)

What's with spain and portugal lmao

Siesta

Stop trying to meme it's disgusting

>Siesta
This comment made me awfully groggy.
You reminded me to take my siesta, thanks muttfren