Viking Europe is basically White ISIS

Viking Europe is basically White ISIS.
no wonder why jews keep pushing paganism to white sissies

Attached: dc.jpg (1200x1200, 151.67K)

Attached: 1647030457116.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

The director of this movie is Jewish.

I don't even know what you think the end goal of the jews is anymore... Vikings were literally robbers and con men for the most part, not very unlike the jews... And now we're investment bankers... hmm...

I watched the first 40 minutes of that movie.
it's retarded.
I don't know if it's based on actual scandoid practices.
but it's retarded.
drinking out of a bowl and howling in a dusty pit is not something I would be proud of my ancestors doing.

>ISIS
The Viking religion wasn't founded by a fag

>Sunan Abu Dawud 5224: AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: "Let me take retaliation." He said: "Take retaliation." He said: "You are wearing a shirt but I am not." The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: "This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!"

>The Viking religion wasn’t founded by a fag
You technically can not prove that.

I think Norse pagans are one of the fee pagan religions that were explicitly homophobic
every instance of same sex relations is depicted in a negative and shameful way

historically they drink semen

>Viking Europe is basically White ISIS.
>no wonder why jews keep pushing paganism to white sissies

What?

They want Europe to be backward

Is there a viking knower who can tell me why they drowned them in bogs? Is it symbolic of something?
Less gay than cornsyrup

Caring about what other people do on their own time is feminine

> Jews fear the Northman
A sword through his face is the one thing he can't buy or talk his way out of.

They made that part up, but, where possible, it was as accurate as they could make it. Down to the version of runes being different between /that time/, and the ... well. Source: imdb.

Why do wignats worship the niggers of antiquity with a higher murder rate than that of actual niggers?

Attached: Nord Master Race.jpg (1404x1016, 390.98K)

Why would the Jews want Whites to act more masculine and violent? If anything they would prefer Whites to follow a religion that preaches love, tolerance, and peace, that also contains prophecies that require the existence of Israel.

They want white people to be anti intellectual. Do you want europe with Taliban society? Ofc no. The jews want white men to live inawood which is restarted. The city is for white people not immigrants.

this is bait

Attached: 1640557756162.jpg (1748x1597, 885.42K)

Who's baiting who? It was a legal to fuck cute twink if you're a viking warrior

Attached: 1639382836255.jpg (782x1003, 291.45K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-23 01-07-53.png (914x586, 756.64K)

Attached: 1642578119979.png (859x559, 186.68K)

Faggots on both sides. Not gonna worship a sand nigger religion.

>Faggots on both sides

Attached: 1639515557106.jpg (784x572, 63.84K)