The silmarillion is just as valid as your religion

The things it has in common with what ever version of the Talmud you subscribe to
>man made
>Almost certainly untrue
How it differs
>Actually has a good story
>Was made by a European to celebrate European folk lore
If you're gonna larp about your sky jew vs other fake gods at least pick something that came from your continent

Attached: Silmarillion.jpg (904x1186, 186.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Middle-earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's good but stop being a faggot

>untrue

>he doesnt know

Stop worshipping a fake desert jew. Or God forbid mutthammad

Attached: ffc.jpg (663x900, 202.38K)

I couldn't even get through the beginning, everybody singing the universe into being in the most boring possible way

Splain

JRR Tolkien was a dedicated Christian

I disagree life if kind of like a song in terms of it's fluidity and permanence and It beats the abrahamic God just saying "let there be light"

Its rehashed Christianity you filthy little semitic goblin.

It was made by a Christian and the books he wrote were Christian. He said so himself.

Attached: 1645126285519.jpg (3000x3000, 1.3M)

That's cool his folktales aren't so I don't know what point you're trying to make

>The rehashed Norse Greek and German mythology is actually Christian
Kek
It's was made by a Catholic so you saying it's better than Christianity is invalid
Ok by that logic Christianity is Jewish because it's founder was a jew

Worship jewsus goy, and love your enemies, take Muslims in Europe they need helpp, that's what jewsus would have done.

Inb4 Christianity fought, everyone fought back then, Europeans still had their pagan ancestors spirt, Christianity is a virus that takes his time

Attached: pol-22.jpg (872x1024, 194.13K)

>his folktales aren't
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Middle-earth

Eat your own shit and die, kike.

Attached: two_mighty_lamps.png (480x759, 164.8K)

kike

Attached: 1633327800315.png (1697x1623, 1.53M)

>Calls me a kike
>Prays to an actual kike

"While he insisted it was not an allegory, it contains numerous themes from Christian theology. These include the battle of good versus evil, the triumph of humility over pride, and the activity of grace."
Wow good vs evil, totally christian and not nebulous concepts that are in literally every story worth reading. Cry more Christ kike.

What would the king of the Jews think of you saying such a naughty word

Why do jews hate Jesus so much bros?

Attached: 1651479901246.jpg (1681x1623, 599.64K)

As it should be