How do we stop white men from eating red meat?

how do we stop white men from eating red meat?
i know! we invent something that causes an allergic reaction to meat!

Attached: genetically modified tick.png (622x733, 383.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5930095/china-plant-based-meat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we stop ticks?

Make a clock that only tocks haha

Attached: 1595437971676.jpg (800x807, 340.27K)

More turkeys.

Spam possums.

How do we stop the Jews from being collosal loser faggots, trying to force themself into everyone's lives like an attention seeking teenage whore?

>ticks
Pro tip
small nail clippers are great for killing ticks. carry one around so you can kill them when you find them.

those pesky campers can't keep having barbecues in the wild
they will never know what hit them!

Attached: genetically modified cockroaches.png (690x713, 453.45K)

How??? I will literally drop $10,000 worth of possums in my backyard but they're just not for sale. Can't get em!

They don't eat ticks
It's a lie
Guinea fowl do though. Up to 10k ticks a day....

If you develop this stupid disease
Look into a certified SAAT doctor. It cures/remission alpha gal.

Most people it takes one treatment others up to three. Also most people with alpha gal have mast cell activation syndrome which is really horrific too. Both suck.

Alpha gal. You're allergic to ALL mammal and mammal by product. It's not red meat... because emu is red meat but doesn't contain alpha gal so it's safe. Most people are also allergic to the fumes cooking...you can't leave your house safely.

80 percent of people require an epipen. It's worse than a peanut allergy...

Lyme Disease has been around forever. The only reason why they would pose this as something new is because vax has more side effects.

This disease is skyrocketing in the Midwest and South. So many children are being diagnosed. There is also an abundance of people who live with it who are unaware because of doctors are idiots....

So this is the famous German humor

This has been around for 10 years.
Something I find interesting IS my doctor informed my family that people who got vaxx go full blown alpha gal

Another thing is people who gone into remission ans taken vaxx they get a worse case of alpha gal. Every single time..

Myself and my son have alpha gal. Son has never been vax, not even childhood ones.

Unironically this, the use ticks as bio weapons a bunch
Niggers

Might get their diseased guts on your hand and then in eyes, mouth etc.

Depending on my mood and where I am, I will:
-Drop ticks in a 5gal bucket of piss
-Hold them by their butts and use a lighter to burn their faces (most merciful)
-let them slowly roast on the surface of my hot black composter
-Let them starve in my woodstove then burn them when I have enough cum wads

Very antisemitic.

Whatever you do, never use your Klan robe to collect 1000 harmless dog ticks and sprinkle them in Bank of America or your local gibs office.

Wanna know something bizarre
They discovered alpha gal... from a cancer drug created in Israel that none other than Martha Stewart went to prison for..

Tons of people died or went into anaphylaxis because of this drug..

There's a lot of shade stuff behind this bioweapon

Carry a Blowtorch-style lighter. No mess, sterilized, tick eradicated

Would you look at that?

Attached: bill gates.jpg (1200x800, 71.98K)

Ticks also infect humans with nematodes...

This is why I won't move to the upper Midwest.

I only knew one person with Lyme disease.

Judging by how you are typing, saying alpha gal, I take it they are separate things? When they say allergic reaction what's that mean? Upset stomach? Have to stay away from meat entirely?

based, doing gods work

> Up to 10k ticks a day....
That is a lie. You are so fucking stupid. The guinea meme comes from a washed up model locking guineas in cages with ticks and seeing if they ate any at all. They ate a couple when they started starving, so then every fucking retard on earth that wants a stupid excuse to keep a terrible meme bird decided it means guineas control ticks. Actual scientists have studied this, and guineas do absolutely nothing to control ticks.

Based and riddler pilled

Attached: 83145318-C653-4C51-9EAD-02C92528F34B.jpg (640x640, 101.58K)

Time magazine promoting veganism for China. And how this will shape the entire world

time.com/5930095/china-plant-based-meat/

Ruining my weekly barbecue, total tick move

Edification

Attached: 6D44BC83-4AD3-4AA7-9814-8C2232E5CEA8.jpg (1638x1571, 1.2M)

There's fucking ticks everywhere all of a sudden. I don't remember them being this bad except for in early fall. I'm in southern Pennsylvania, and they are even in my smol back yard (I live in a townhome so I have like a 10x10 patch of grass kek). I keep spraying the shit out of it with organic tick/flea killing spray that's made out of peppermint oil and a whole bunch of shit. It seems to work and I don't want to spray faggot chemicals everywhere since I already don't have much of a yard to begin with. Only thing is you have to spray more every couple days if it rains since it washes it all out.

What the fuck though, I've never seen ticks in grass this short. It wouldn't be a problem but I just got a puppy and I always have to check her for ticks now. At least she's got the flea and tick treatment so they'll just die and fall off if they bite her but they still get on me and its fucking annoying.

Attached: 1625668006589.gif (640x550, 623.63K)

Attached: just_plant_these.jpg (259x194, 12.45K)

I love german humour. I have heard of it, but this is the first time I've experienced it, kek.

TRuSt ThE ScIeNcE

Everybody on farms explain how they love guinea because they take care of the ticks but hate how loud they are

Scientific method is observation as well.observing reality that it fucking works for everybody faggot

Attached: 19D5E499-DF91-4C89-9581-9F8544B27769.jpg (1170x825, 565.91K)

Lamb, rabbit, and veal are considered white meat. Alpha gal cant eat it.

No mammals.

Emu and ostrich are red meats.. can eat.

This is how you know the poster is ethnically 100% German.

use chickens instead of literal niggerbirds

ticks creep me out more than any other creature. literal demon bugs.

Attached: t.jpg (1280x536, 77.33K)

Based krautfren

>sprinkle them in Bank of America or your local gibs office

i keked

Attached: nao_queria_rir_mas_ta_foda.png (674x679, 976.61K)

Wtf is your problem about guinea

Somebody wants ticks to flourish

Will release njgger birds everywhere now.

Holy shit, just get chickens.

>if it rains since it washes it all out.

people like you deserve to fucking die. why do you gotta fuck with processes you dont even have the mental fortitude to comprehend. you are a big part of the fucking problem. go drink your fucking organic bullshit and wash it down with some water, you are going to be perfectly fine you massive retard.

Attached: 1569000173544.jpg (640x424, 41.66K)

>meat allergy
Wouldn't stop me from eating meat. That is how I die then.

That's the 2000+ year old question