3rd world countries would greatly improve if they had government-funded sperm banks where women could get free high-IQ...

3rd world countries would greatly improve if they had government-funded sperm banks where women could get free high-IQ Chad sperm

Attached: 1653198241236.jpg (2048x1536, 344.02K)

Look how ugly her mother is.

yeah well which first world country is going to pay me the big bucks for my high IQ 6'1" blue eyed sperm to use for their pet globalist project?
i dont just go giving that shit away

They should just sell their women to us by the dozen. Deradicalize a whole generation through gubmint gfs

It realistically wouldn't even cost that much

you could probably buy that loli for like 40 dollars and a bag of rice

Attached: 1651207196185.png (720x939, 613.9K)

how do whores get away with charging so much for viable eggs and for renting out their wombs for a year?
low end womb rental here is like $45k but averages around $100k

Yeah but the chick on the right is pretty hot amirite

>the old reddit switcharoo
GO. THE. FUCK. BACK.

Carrying a baby for 9 months and giving birth to it is a pretty big service. Much easier to jerk off into a cup.

>Buying ugly pong-faced Asian niggers.

im doing my part in donating it right where it belongs into them. if you know what i mean.

then the resource demand fall on us for raising the halflings, its a drain on us, while replacing third worlders in the third world with halflings would be a net gain for them

You surprised Redditors are on Any Forums?

What was the point of Any Forums? Spreading Communist Propaganda to the Public.

The Public left that Cancer Cesspool so they come looking for us on Any Forums!

What was the point of Reddit*

Blah. Point of Reddit is spreading Communism. Point of Any Forums is secretly having Freedom of Speech under the phony disguise of "Muh racism and growing Nazi movement".

thanks for clarifying
nigger

> IQ

*economic factors

wow, the kid actually looks human

low IQ is their economic factor

oooooh hell naw man no way anybody sane here is getting the sperm of the feeble and effeminate whites people. hell the even can be inferile since thier estrogen levels are so high. if not thier birth rates wouldnt be so pathetic. right user ?

Attached: 1651018766661.jpg (511x601, 46.6K)

Looks like Linus's wife

but the girl looks more human than linus's children

Aaah Brazil. Luv me my country, much kisses.

>3rd world countries would greatly improve if they had government-funded sperm banks where women could get free high-IQ Chad sperm
Yes.

Linus wife is Chinese. The supreme ethnicity.

>inserting cuckold pedophile kike loving genes in third world countries
nah bruh

Third world countries would improve if they were bombed out of existence

Attached: 72726602134479.png (1200x1114, 1.82M)

sure thing chang