Depp's team may get a chance for a rebuttal

The second witness of the day is basically a corpse
he's a physician so that's comforting, isn't it

Livestream source:
youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZlzY5C_jg

Commentary stream with exhibits:
(Rekieta Law)
youtube.com/watch?v=BNZbuSfU_U8

The press/media seem pretty convinced that Depp is going to be questioned by Heard's attorneys today so we'll just have to wait and see how that pans out

Attached: 1631280-doc_brown_full.png (460x453, 378.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jigex.com/FXpGD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OBLIGATORY:

>"She is begging for global humiliation," Depp's text said.

>"She is going to get it. I'm going to need your texts from San Francisco brother ... I'm sorry to even ask ... but she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers."

>Wolanski told the court "Mollusk" was a reference to Elon Musk, the billionaire Tesla co-founder.

>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market," Depp's message continued.

>"I'm so happy she wants to go to fight this out. She will hit the wall hard.

>"And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.

>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.

>"I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her. Sorry man, but now I will stop at nothing."

BONUS ROUND:

>Depp’s original text read, “Hopefully that cunt’s rotting corpse is decomposing in the fucking trunk of a Honda Civic!!”

>“I will fuck her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she is dead.”

Attached: 1653315642774.webm (616x540, 663.55K)

>Depp's Lawyer goes up to cross examine Amber Heard
>"Miss Heard, are you a fucking cunt?"
>Judge can be heard chuckling off screen
>"U-u-uhh, w-what?", Amber Heard stumbles, confused, looking around
>"Objection your honor", Depp's Lawyer says
>"What's the objection?"
>"She's being a fucking bitch your honor"
>Entire courtroom erupts in laughter, even Heard's lawyers are chuckling
>Judge laughs loudest and yells "AMBER TURD!"
>"Wait, no, what? what is going on?" Amber says, beginning to cry
>Judge starts shouting, "you're a bitch! a fucking slut! whore!"
>"No! No no no! This can't be happening! I'm in control here!" Amber starts shouting and gets up
>Crowd starts chanting as Amber breaks down crying "BITCH! WHORE! SLUT! CUNT!"
>Johnny, grinning, gets up and unbuttons his vest, then walks over to the Judge who hands him her gavel
>Johnny shows the gavel to the chanting crowd, who now start chanting "Lay! Down! The! Law! Lay! Down! The! Law! Lay! Down! The! Law!"
>The Bailifs surround Amber and lift her onto the Judge's bench as the Judge makes room for Johnny
>Johnny starts hammering Amber in the face with the gavel over and over and over
>"Lay! Down! The! Law! Lay! Down! The! Law! Lay! Down! The! Law!"
>After Amber's face is reduced to a bloody pulp, Johnny sits down and says "Justice is served!"
>The crowd starts clapping and hollering
>Johnny walks out of the courtroom, high fiving people, pointing finger guns at people because he's cool like that
>Amber's bloody, beheaded corpse is dumped in a backalley for homeless bums to sexually abuse

Attached: 1652735126658.jpg (1200x630, 160.47K)

So how will this guy's testimony affect the case?

OH GOD THIS SINGLE OLD FAG JUST BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LITTLE JOHNNY HAHA AMBER WON

it wont

When your expertise in drug rehab boils down to consuming the drugs of your patients, you probably shouldn't testify in court.

>comes in
>gesticulates at the jury
>apologizes to the judge
>"if you drink too much, you're drunk"
>elaborates extensively
>leaves

Attached: expert.png (639x553, 271.18K)

>mfw i see CV

Attached: 1653317089668.webm (586x470, 434.94K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1289x770, 267.3K)

funny webms came out of it
they will be used on twitter to laugh at amber even more

Quick break jiggy.
jigex.com/FXpGD
jigex.com/FXpGD
jigex.com/FXpGD

No. Probably put the jury to sleep

Attached: 53a514e046475040f56453d0563888d59490323a.jpg (1080x1350, 237.5K)

Ambers lawyers are not on her side

amber out of pocket & the time running down to nothing.

how i mouth-breathe in camille's farts so i can get some taste going as well

>/qa/ won!

The jury will probably ignore most if not all of his testimony, he seriously sat there and explained how alcohol works to them

WHATS GOING ON???
>it's recess
this fucking guy seems like he's on a bucket of meth

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythisa.jpg (880x918, 132.97K)

contrarian opinion, but i think the jury may have been slightly engaged with him. people are often interested in talk about drugs and alcohol. i think it will come down to if he gets to a point, because right now it just seems to say that johnny was a polydrug user which we all know

Well, Amber’s team has a little under 6 and a half hours left and they’re going to blow around 45 mins on this guy.

It won't. He's gonna spend an hour of AH's time(they only have like 7 hours left) and then JD's team will come in during cross and completely destroy everything he said in 5 minutes.

This has happened for the last 5 witnesses that AH's team bring forth. I don't know what the fuck they are doing.