Why did Any Forums lie?

Why did Any Forums lie?

Attached: 552511.jpg (1360x765, 160.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3BpBwerI4EI?t=86
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any Forums is full of niggers, nigger

>shows DNR/DPR militia

i like how they btfo their own narrative, but npc are to stuipd to realize what they are seeing.

Any Forums is riddled with antifa commies

youtu.be/3BpBwerI4EI?t=86

>rumbaking.jpg

Qrd?

commie soldiers murdered ukrainian citizens by taking them behind a building and shooting them

Based.

Thats a NYT recreation made to look like some found footage. Literal disinformation. Just like they recreated Assads sarin attack.

idiot.

what?
it's footage from bucha.

1/5

Attached: 100459_1_00vi-144-top_wg_720p.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

2/5

Attached: video_2022-05-21_02-57-42.webm (640x352, 2.87M)

>tf
>cuck commie shill
as expected

3/5

Attached: FDC1D1F8-75D7-468F-AA68-00E8690DAE65_w1200_r1[1].jpg (1200x675, 251.39K)

The board had been swarmed by Russian shills. You can't even suggest supporting Azov anymore without a retard reminding you that a Ukrainian kike gave them some money, but then the same people will celebrate when chechens kill random Ukrainian soldiers.

Attached: 200327-Gadre-TFW-NO-GF-_vyzbnj.jpg (2400x1350, 202.05K)

No, that's your mind filling the gap. No photo/footage of any shooting
Yes. Slavs aren't human

>significant evidence posted in the thread

4/5

Attached: file.png (1196x795, 1.77M)

5/5

Attached: video_2022-05-21_02-57-1622.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Which proves what exactly?

Attached: download-2.jpg (256x197, 9.73K)

Gypsy faggot;
>Captured by r*ssians
>Dead
What do you think happened in between?

Pol is an underwater basket weaving forum. I'm not sure why you are here op.

How do you know it’s from bucha? Because you were told?

TAX BEZOS & MUSK!!

Attached: 1653158422705.png (1724x1037, 2.44M)

because you can look up the adress on google maps and see for yourself, you fucking moron

Bazed. Kill all non-russian kekrainianx

Stop gaslighting everyone. You can take two seconds and see that this board is actually flooded with hohols.

“Accuse your enemy of what you’re doing, as you’re doing it” is a popular propaganda tactic

Exactly my point
>Captured by people in vatnik uniform with vatnik vehicles (can't surely be looted gear, right?)
>???
>They dead
Filling in the ??? part with your assumptions is not evidence and hohols have been caught doing the same shit already trying to pin on vatniks
>Solution
Just nuke the whole Eurasian steppe into a glass lake, hohols and vatniks are the same to me

This is based. I want to see this done on other white Europeans that voted for immigration. Their race traitors. Kill them all.

ok ivan

Attached: 1648151649170.png (674x9177, 1.85M)

looks like ukrainian soldiers to me. yellow armband

It literally says so in the upper corner!
I once had to explain a retard that flashing LIVE in the screen does not mean that the video material must be live or is not recorded before. It was the most surreal conversation ever. I just could not make him understand that you can overlay any text on any material.
He was adamant that LIVE is LIVE.

>The board had been swarmed by Russian shills.
Sure, in the mind of NATO SHILL.

Attached: glowniggers hq.jpg (990x3560, 2.81M)

how much are you getting paid to post this shitty news article for 10 times in a week ? like it always brits who bringing this shit here
>post people walking
>green grass in 3 of march
>giant blue stain on a dron footage that doesnt even look like human
>shitty quality when most people have atleast 12 MP cameras on their phones

just why, if you want to show real evidence just post results of forensic experts, oh yeah, i forgot , most of the people died from shelling in bucha from results of forensic experts

stop forcing this topic, most people don't give a fuck about the bucha already, show us kramatorsk atleast

>that voted for immigration.
how do you know who they voted for?
should we execute you, for voting for biden?

it consistently amazes me how stupid americans are.

now you're being delusional. if you're seeing yellow, there is something wrong with your eyes, or your screen.