Oh no no no

I thought race was a social construct?

thesciverse.com/2022/05/ai-can-predict-peoples-race-from-x-ray.html

Attached: shieeeeet.png (767x606, 220.83K)

Ghost images of chickenbones in the stomachs

and watermelon seeds?

And the neighbors dog and cats

Smaller and thicker skulls, it's all based off bone density of whoever it xrays.

Truth is a darkness dispelling light. Of course they're concerned, being liars.

Technically it is

The AI probably knows from the glock in their pants and the grillz in their face.

AI is racist and needs to be taught to ignore evil observations.

>scientists are concerned
many such cases

Attached: 32443.png (215x220, 120.78K)

stapler from the waiting that's resting in the inner pocket might show up on x-ray too...

Oy Vey, better take the latest booster to cure your racism

I guess different types of dogs are also a social construct.

Have you seen dogs?

Only difference is their fur color.

If you think otherwise, you're dogracist.

Attached: 786bvd.jpg (1022x1024, 112.06K)

>objective truth
>scientists concerned
But you should trust the science, goy!

Attached: 1652801152875.png (1000x818, 720.37K)

>scientists are very concerned that their agenda-driven lies are being exposed and they are being proven to be frauds
I bet

>bone density
the article claims it isn't bone density, they suspect it can somehow see melanin levels even when human radiologists can't. Sounds like some BS to me, they are trying to cover up the fact that different races have different morphology. How do human medical examiners know what race a skeleton is then? Because they do.

Really makes you think why people get so agitated about the Pitbull Question.

>they suspect it can somehow see melanin levels even when human radiologists can't
Given that melanin absorbs some ionizing radiation and converts it into heat, this is a rather plausible explanation.

Niggers have a smaller cerebral cortex than modern humans do so their skull is sloped in the front.

if you ain't white, you ain't right

>"We cannot rush bringing the algorithms to hospitals and clinics until we're sure they're not making racist decisions or sexist decisions."
ACCURACY BAD
HOW DO WE MAKE THE AI CORRECTLY WRONG

So it's not just skin coloure?

Race is a social construct, that doesn’t mean their isn't genetic differences

>Given that melanin absorbs some ionizing radiation and converts it into heat, this is a rather plausible explanation.
shouldn't a human radiologist be able to see that too?

At least they can't tell apart male and female, right? That would be transphobic of nature to do that.

>predict

this article is so fucking stupid. all it has to do is measure some bone sizes or density. its not like its some super AI doing anything remotely complicated like these fucking mongoloid nigger kike journalists keep writing.

Wait. Wait. So niggers actually glow?

>scientists concerned
oh no science bros...

Attached: tfw.jpg (2102x2894, 1.28M)

Underrated because shit English

scientists are concerned?
If thats true then im very concerned about modern universities, i know lib arts are bullshit but i figured stem still had some integrity

checked
WE GOT TOO COCKY
AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN!

I read the article, and I don't understand where the bias is? So AI can tell your race from an x-ray - why are they jumping to the conclusion the AI will use this information to discriminate?

So can anthropologists

It could just a slightly more white outline that a radiologist wouldn't even notice. It's also worth noting that plenty of radiologists are completely incompetent, given my partner has an extra vertebrae that went unnoticed for decades, despite needing constant scans for other issues.

>It's also worth noting that plenty of radiologists are completely incompetent
Indeed. As are a great many medical "professionals" in general

We all do, but we lack infravision so we can't see it without special goggles. Since black absorbs more radiation, it will also give off more black-body radiation so they might even glow a bit brighter.