SCIENCE IS 90% FAKE

Whatever they say is a scientific law is just their best guess of the day.
Coppurnican astronomy compared to today's theories for example.
But look at what they believe--it defies the conservation of energy, inertia etc., to believe their model where the initial cause ("Big Bang") causes an expansion that gets faster instead of slower over time.
What a load of garbage. You'd be better off watching soap operas than believing this rubbish.
>tl:dr Jews have co-opted science

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 7.03.05 AM.png (1276x972, 671.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/u6CkZK0f5xjl/
youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZaiAbI8xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dr. Kathy. Of course some raostie is not gonna notice. But a ball cannot speed up after you throw it, without another force subsequently acting on it.

This place gets more and more delusional every day.

This is NOT science... These are fairy tales the tell us to justify their budget.
Obviously jews have co-opted science. It's a nice warm place. You hang around all day doing shit, then you come up with a few fairy tales and voila, you're respected member of society and you can start imposing your jewish moral on the gentiles.
It doesn't mean that 0.01% of science isn't actually World changing. Hiroshima did happen...

So how the fuck do you know there isint another force acting upon our universe?
Many things speed up over time

>This is NOT science... These are fairy tales
EXACTLY
>delusional
No. Bad. You are speaking like a Jew. Step outside of yourself and see yourself.
Now correct yourself.

>Many things speed up over time
Such as?
The decay rate of the social value of a postal roastie?
I would like more examples from nature.

actually the big bang theory is called theory of cosmic inflation.
The big bang is an interpretation. It cannot be proven.
We can only prove that the universe was in a hot dense state via background radiation and redshift.

>pics or it didn't happe..

Attached: cosmic background radiation.png (1920x960, 2.4M)

this is the official theory

Attached: E8B6E399-1EED-4B84-856D-6026C7FBC7A8.jpg (1024x507, 74.3K)

i don't know much about science but i also feel its fake
darwin and einstein and all of them were complete retards
I don't believe anything, millions of years and light years, its all bullshit

>SCIENCE IS 90% FAKE
No shit, retard. It's mostly, if not entirely, theory. That's why it's so easy to pick out the scientific priest class and cultists. Basically anyone who says anything is definitive or that 'the science is settled' is a fucking lunatic.

Attached: 521-5219975_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-disgust-you-can-do-it-anime.jpg (820x916, 300.94K)

I'm sorry you're too American to understand modern astronomy

Maybe the universe isnt expanding but our rotation around the various super cosmic structures is accelerating, what do i know besides the microwaving background disproves expansion...

Einstein was a retard, says the Any Forums poster... Sure.
Dude, Einstein had 4 groundbreaking contributions.
One was proving that Atoms exist.
(Before that, there were no real proofs)

That picture debunked the Big Bang.

no why wtf

the entire universe is expanding, all of it, everything in it.

Attached: GICi8Fmg.gif (400x300, 2.9M)

>Big bang theory
>theory
>theory

Fucking retarded cock sucker

And it's supported by observatories that just happen to get busted by the feds for CP.
Nah, I don't believe it.

Attached: dark_city_there_is_nothing_beyond_the_city_1.jpg (2880x1212, 249.45K)

Search for "axis of evil" in cosmology.

Cars speed up. Bombs speed up. If I roll a ball then kick it it would speed up

Based.
Nobody can explain the nonsense fairytale without imagining other secret hidden universes that are supposedly pulling on our universe, or other such Jewish fairytales.

SCIENCE IS A METHOD.

SCIENTISM IS A BELIEF SYSTEM

bitchute.com/video/u6CkZK0f5xjl/

Attached: E171701F-ED32-479A-909E-A28378885ECA.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Slowly roll a ball down the top of a hill. When it goes down the side of the hill the ball will speed up genius

so the sea water levels will not rise?

youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZaiAbI8xs

The funny thing is, the entire theory of universal expansion is supported by a notion called redshift, wherein further away objects appear more red than objects that are closer to us. The problem with this is that not only is it ignoring the potential of the cosmic medium causing red shift on its own, it presupposes that objects which are closer to us and a pure superficially similar to objects further away from us are actually the same kind of object as those objects. Not only that, it's essentially justified entirely by the relative colors of a couple different pulsars which we can view, and when viewing other objects it doesn't always hold true.
It's entirely possible, and I would say likely, that the supposed red shift either doesn't exist or is being caused by the diffuse gases in space. Don't tell a cosmologist though, they'll freak out.

Based and correct pill. There is bullshit (((science))) for the goys, and then there is advanced black budget technological science hidden from the cattle.

Attached: _103897778_npcwojak.jpg (976x549, 38.8K)

Cars slow down. If you accelerate to 100MPH, then the car will decelerate the moment you stop pushing the gas pedal or run out of gas.
So who is pushing the "gas pedal" of our universe?
pic rel

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 2.06.31 PM.png (1646x1330, 944.73K)

Attached: 1643818078272.jpg (716x1024, 83.87K)

Nope and we are going to have more land

>Whatever they say is a scientific law is just their best guess of the day.

nigger, it has always been like that.
>you discover X
>make tests and confirm
>thing is officially X now
>next day someone discovers that anything wasn't accurate enough or wrong from a different POV
>he makes tests
>discovers Y
>makes tests and confirm
>thing is officially Y now

Attached: always.has.been.gif (500x210, 987.01K)

space time isn't an object, it isn't constrained by the conventional laws because they are defined within it

Any Forumscels cant into particle or astrophysics. Their brains literally cannot wait for an unexplained phenomenon to be better understood. It has to be fake for them so their schizo worldview doesnt collapse.

Where can I watch this movie? It looks interesting

Yes cars can slow down. They can also speed up just like many other things. Our universe speeding up isint a crazy thing to believe in