Dude No Collapse

Dude No Collapse

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-23_13-47-25.png (646x929, 123.05K)

>THESE SANCTIONS WILL FUCK RUSSIA! FUCK YOOOOOUUUUU RUSSIA!
>ends up shooting themselves in the dick like Cheddar Bob from 8Mile

Does nobody in washington think it's time to start screaming at biden and the politicians that the only thing this is doing is releasing it from being locked up so that it can get sent to china, just like the oil reserves did, just like the coal reserves did, just like we have been secretly destroying ALL OF OUR URANIUM 223 BECAUSE OF A SECRET ORDER FROM THE ADMINISTRATION

BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVEN"T STARTED PRODUCING ANY ENERGY TO MAKE UP FOR WHAT WAS SOLD OFF TO CHINA FROM THE RESERVES

BUT AT THE SAME TIME AS THE PRICE OF OIL GOES UP AND UP AND UP AND GAS IS UNAFFORDABLE THE ENERGY SECRETARY HAS CONTINUED TO SHUT DOWN EVEN MORE DRILLING LEASES INCLUDING 3 MORE AREAS LAST WEEK, 3 DAYS AGO, and 1 DAY AGO.

PETE BUTTIGIEG DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A TRUCK IS HE'S TOO BUSY MOLESTING THAT KID HE AND HIS FAGGOT MONKEYPOX SPREADING HUSBAND "ADOPTED"

IF IT ISNT OBVIOUS YET THEY ARE TRYING TO DEPLETE OUR COUNTRY OF EVERY LAST DROP OF OIL OF GAS OF COAL OF DIESAL OF ANYTHING WE CAN USE TO EAT OR WORK OR STAY WARM OR WORK OR KEEP A FUCKING ECONOMY GOING. THE ELECTRICAL GRID WILL GO DOWN FOR GOOD THIS SUMMER TOO

>Enough to supply 1 days worth of diesal to the area
>It's small potatoes maybe enough to supply a couple weeks or months

>emptying your strategic reserve on the eve if WW3
Western leaders really are chinese agents, aren't they?

I'm not going to worry about it. When/if collapse comes live one day at a time at that point.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 143.4K)

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

Because we're fucked

Wouldn’t new drilling take years to come online anyway

If the grid goes down that would be a good thing because that means revolution/secession

globalist agents, china is another extension of their operation. multipolar power structure means china must rise to prominence to create the balance required for a technocratic global surveillance state. their model of society is a pilot program that will be adjusted to our societies in the near future. the west still has some more sinking to do before this can become the ultimate reality

what in the fuck does the war in ukraine have to do with US diesel supply? Surging demand? Why is he demand surging when it cost a fortune? I dont understand anything anymore.

Attached: 1645884342952.jpg (2000x1513, 1.83M)

I always took the claims about Democrats being chinese agents with a grain of salt. I mean, you cut your nose off to spite your face if you act as trojan horse. Only the dumbest narcissistic cunts become traitors. But man, I have been so wrong! Brandon depleting your STRATEGIC oil and diesel reserves proves me wrong in my assumptions. He's either risking america's ass to win the midterms or he's weakening the military and economic power willingfully.

For those of you who are struggling to grasp what is happening. We are stockpiling for war with China. It’s set in motion. China is going to get fucked next. Bombs over BEjing!

It’s really all crashing down boys. We won’t even see another presidential election.

waiting for the panic to start, need fresh epic webms

Checked for pure asset stripping of the American populace. The jews are looting everything before they head out for $greener$ pastures. The Ukraine was the plan but Putin and Russia are thwarting their move.

>Le Merchant

Attached: FD8C1ACB-1010-443C-ADB2-6A57F0A9FA83.jpg (1024x587, 65.34K)

Brandon handed over $3.2 billion in US military gear to the Taliban (ultimately probably China). Add that to the stolen election and fenced off zone in DC. I think these are surrender terms and China has called in the debt owed.

Not necessarily. Sometimes they could extract more but pipeline capacity isn't available. Sometimes they would be able to increase output in one or two years which would ease the situation too. What Brandon does is keeping supply down which increases prices and makea shittier solar and wind energy look better (although it's mostly shit especially the hydrogen hype).

Why don't truckers and farmers just buy electric vehicles like Pete Buttigeig?

This. ESG is the western version of social credit score.

We hit peak cheap oil anyway, it is inevitable

Attached: 1653193868635.jpg (714x1033, 571.51K)

Depends on the infrastructure. Leases in Texas where there is already rail, shipping, and pipelines can developed in a couple months.

Leases in Alaska where there are no pipelines or even roads would take a decade.

The reason no one is developing new leases is because Biden is outright hostile to oil. He cancelled numerous pipelines that companies had invested billions in. No one is going to invest a billion dollars to open a new drilling site just to have Biden decide to cancel their lease when they are 75% of the way built.

The military gear he gave to taliban (there were are shit ton of c4 and other explosives. why didn't they give order to make the stuff unusable?!) will be used in the whole middle east and destabilizes the region even more. Turks and Syrians will face a strengthened enemy (al nusra aka al quaida). This hurts Russia a bit. But it is creating another refugee tsunami heading towarda europe.

> le peak oil meme

Just walk to work bro, cars are for losers
t. (((organic))) pro-Nato posters