Are we living in hell?

Are we living in hell?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 3.89M)

This looks so fun and happy what do you mean? Powerrr

OH NO! Not a person DANCING and ENJOYING HERSELF this is the worst thing imaginable. She should be at home, miserable and posting on neonazi forums like me.

You voted for it
>I dont vote
So, you voted for it

no we live on earth

Attached: John_Martin_Le_Pandemonium_Louvre.jpg (3224x2127, 2.28M)

Yes

>The United States has less competent leadership and less organization than a high school marching band
Yes this is hell

Goronzona corbachov concordia kokorokko arizona carboon

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9.88K)

Chrono corogra rococo orkaan concordia condoom

Attached: corona-chan.jpg (392x206, 20.3K)

We don't hear much about KH over in Europe? Is she doing anything?

Who?

It’s like Shiva dancing

if you dont kill the demons that steal your elections, yes

>tfw this gif is why my grandma supported Biden/Harris

Universal suffrage was a mistake, and not just universal across gender lines. Threes a reason plebs who don't know where money comes from were also gatekept

Is she tho? I mean psychopaths do get off on deception. Its like a characture of what a real human might act like. She is clearly acting for the camera.

Yes

Attached: 58030809-ED7E-4B9D-A101-E395C6AA5693.jpg (828x1024, 174K)

Goron gorzonia gonarcola coronian coronium corlocolo lorkolo

Attached: 4cb.png (2495x3158, 3.91M)

Yeah? CERN changed the timeline in 2012, transporting us to a world without god - hell

It's the decline of an empire. People will say it began with Obama, but it actually began with Kennedy as the first non-Germanic non-Protestant to run the place, like how Rome's TRUE decline began when it started having Arabs and Dacians and other barbaric elements running the place or the Tang Empire began declining when women and Sogdians began to control it openly. It's an extreme consistency in history that when outsiders who have only contempt for the people and see the crown as merely something to be achieved gain power, everything goes to shit.

>people I don't like have fun
horrific

That's the "shoot the boer" dance

no. if this were hell, evil people would actually be punished

Attached: 1480222619186.jpg (576x521, 29.56K)

not how it works faggot
“I refuse to sign the contract”
“ok so we have a deal”
only voters can't complain
they accept the game
those who vote on the losing side also vote on the winning side
those who don't vote just happen to live in a territory occupied by a state, they of all people, and no, they didn't “vote for it”, you're falsely blaming them for the self legitimizing nature of the state, which is inherently authoritarian even under “democracy”