Weimar Germany 2.0?

>tradingeconomics.com/germany/inflation-cpi

Weimar Germany 2.0?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-23 14-38-38.png (764x711, 108.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/1298802/russia-food-inflation-by-product/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god I wish that were me again

Attached: file.png (108x131, 3.83K)

is germany back to deutchmark?
If I understand correctly they are in eurozone so everyone is fucked

Could be way, way worse. This is Russia's.

Attached: vatnikinflation.jpg (765x337, 54.33K)

>iPhone gets more expensive in Russia
At least Russians have cheap grain, oil and gas.

statista.com/statistics/1298802/russia-food-inflation-by-product/

>cheap grain,
If you can't export it, it crushes domestic farmers. Who's going to buy all the excess grain in Russia?
>muh oil and gas
Russia has made itself over dependent on petroleum prices. Again, it works the Russian economy if they have difficulty exporting it.
It doesn't help that the ruble peaked in 2008 and has been on a gradual slide downward. In 2014, when Russia seized Crimea, it plummeted even moar. Putin is no economic genius.
The Russian economy is absolute shit.

>Again, it hurts the Russian economy if they have difficulty exporting it.
The lack of revenues and taxes, hurts the Russian economy and government.

Attached: 1649900879523.png (1080x1611, 251.98K)

Could be worse, it's cheaper compared to Europe.

They sell it to China and India, to name two.

China and India don't import Russian wheat that much compared to its normal export countries, retard. If they did, it would crash their domestic farmers. Why would they do that? They wouldn't be able to absorb all that excess wheat anyways.
>muh pretroleum
Even if Russia could off load it all to China and India, they still can't make up for the short falls for the Russians. It's cheaper to export to Europe than it is to China and India.
Even if both countries wanted Russian petroleum, they have no means to store it once it arrives, retard. Where would India and China store it?

Russia doesn't need to get rich off selling commodities to China and India. As long as they break even, or even sell at a slight loss, all is good.

euro IS deutchmark

>Russia doesn't need to get rich off selling commodities to China and India.
They're never going to get rich or likely even break even selling to China or India. Both of those countries produce more wheat than Russia, faggot. How exactly is Russia going to break even again?
There's the issue of petroleum again, you have the issue how how to offload all that oil to India and China, which Russia isn't able to do. Even if Russia could ship it, both of those countries simply do not have the tank capacity to store all the excess product.
It's not just that Russia can sell it to them! They have to have willing buyers. Buyers that can use it without damaging their own domestic markets too.

They don't need to get rich, but they could do with getting not-poor.

>who cares that i don't have a car, i have unprocessed oil, it's just as good!

Russia is doing fairly well knowing that you stole 300bln from them.

Not all inflation is due to more money floating around, prices rising across the board because of scarcity is also inflation. Norway and Switzerland are also experiencing more inflation than in the past decades while not in the EU or the Euro. In theory, the eurozone could do well regardless of german inflation. In practice, lol no.

>Russia is doing fairly well
?

Those are not unsolvable issues. Takes time to get the market adjust to sanctions.

>oh no, Russians can't afford iPhones and BMWs!
Oh well..

You've already tried that line once:

I used it because it's true. They have grain, oil, gas, metals, etc. They won't freeze this winter and have food to eat, which can't be said of Europe.

But the link I posted proves you wrong. Inflation of food prices in Russia is 15% across all products, reaching as high as 70% for cabbage and onions. This is way, way worse than the situation in Europe.

>15%
If it remains 15%, then it's not that bad. Heck, even if it doubles, it's not that bad. They can take inflation, because they have commodities. Europe has a service economy with little commodity, therefore inflation is going to skyrocket.

>Russian inflation is eye-wateringly high
>"yeah but that's iPhones not food!"
>Russian food inflation is eye-wateringly high
>"yeah but that's food not natural gas!"
lol. Maybe Russians can just start eating petrol.

>15%
>eye-wateringly high
You don't know what high is, bong.