Land of the Free

>Tennessee already made it a felony in 2020 to camp on most state-owned property. In pushing the expansion, Sen. Paul Bailey noted that no one has been convicted under that law and said he doesn’t expect this one to be enforced much, either. Neither does Luke Eldridge, a man who has worked with homeless people in the city of Cookeville and supports Bailey’s plan — in part because he hopes it will spur people who care about the homeless to work with him on long-term solutions.

>The law requires that violators receive at least 24 hours notice before an arrest. The felony charge is punishable by up to six years in prison and the loss of voting rights.

newsnationnow.com/us-news/mid-south/tennessee-becomes-1st-state-to-make-public-camping-a-felony/

Being poor isn't a crime.
Fuck Republicans, sincerely.

Attached: AP22141560047605.jpg (1080x720, 105.78K)

I want to give that dude a twenty.

it's a crime to be homeless unless you never lived here. then you're a migrant refugee who needs protection love and free stuff

you can't camp in state parks in TN? cucked.

Literally every homeless person is a drug addict.

>t. Work with homeless occasionally

>illegal to camp on state owned property
Well obviously you wouldnt want people to camp on goverment office grounds / military bases etc.
If you are so keen to stop mankind's suffering you would invite strangers in your home and let them eat your food and sleep in your bed.
You have no morals because you are a 4channer and have no clue what you want.

42 M NH Homeless. I wish I could get six years beats this tent shit.

you got a loicence for that campsite?

Attached: 1592907540429.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

My tent. I fucked up but i do not deserve this. Hav3nt had a moment in court to explain my situation. My public defender is a BS zog cock sucker. Will fire when i get my day in court.

Attached: 20220419_135505.jpg (4000x2250, 2.45M)

I've been meaning to buy some cheap land in the middle of nowhere just in case I ever need to bug out.

homeless are fucked up scumbags. they might be decent people underneath the dire mental health and addiction but that doesn't matter
they are people who have burned every bridge and wasted every last chance. they aren't gonna turn a new leaf because you get facebook likes for feigning sympathy

fugg bro how do you get on day to day? eating, toilet, bathing, all that shit? when was the last time you slept in a comfy bed?
I'm sorry for you bro :(

Attached: d90.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

I'd take homeless innawoods over the panhandlers.

Attached: 20220522_190309.jpg (515x386, 72.55K)

Hey, retard. You want to know why they made it a felony? Because poachers keep camping out in the and killing wildlife like elk and bears, and harvesting ginseng roots from the Smokies.

At least hes allowed to leave his house.
>Ive used this joke 4 times today on Australians and have no plans to ever stop

I hardly showered anyway. There is a porta potty about half a mile from here i use it or just sanfran style and shit without a toilet.

What do you do for a living? Do you feed on roadkill or what?

Being poor isnt a crime.

But being a treasonous corrupt sack of retarded dementia riddled dogshit is, Biden should be thrown into the Sun.

>"it could be worse" cuckery
It could be better.

DESU, I have my moms debit card in my toogle pay wallet. So I eat canned meat. For 3.15 u get a lot of Roast Beef

Wtf?
How does this have anything to do with Biden?
Does every president come with a derangement syndrome?

that's one less than the amount of times you pray per day

Why don't you live with mother then?

fuck brah why can't you just move back in with the oldies?

Betting poor should be a crime, then we would solve poverty because it would be illegal to be poor

KEK

Attached: 20220522_185304.jpg (1108x831, 165.24K)

I would like too. My father has a protection order on me. The state tricked him into it.

probably having an identity crisis breh

Americans shouldn’t be able to use public property we pay taxes for, you guys expect the world don’t you? Stupid zoomers and millennials think the government should be worried about sharing their lands with us peasants l.

You are part of the problem

I may be fuck3d up crazy, but im still here suffering.

Damn. So you don't work at all?

Sort of, my mom was a slut.