Have any studies been done on whether interracial couples are disproportionally represented in ads or is it a Any...

Have any studies been done on whether interracial couples are disproportionally represented in ads or is it a Any Forums boogyman?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 8.35.16 AM.png (480x396, 306.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creativeaccess.org.uk/about-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course they are, interracial couples barely exist
people intuitively know race mixing is bad

Lol I live in Dorchester MA and I regularly see interracial couples. It is a minority-majority neighborhood though (I'm poor)

you'd think there's nothing else in the world if you believed them

Given that it should be ads with men and Asian women by stat's,we know it's just "burgers?" shit

>studies
are you blind and deaf? this isn't even in question, it's like asking if there have been studies done to see if clouds exist

12% of the population and 100% of screen time; what do you think?

I'm sorry Mr. recycling bin

Attached: Bros.jpg (239x211, 8.71K)

where the fuck you've been? it's an all you can fuck buffet for niggers. white whores will do anything to get a nigger dick in them these days.

Odd how the baby's skin is about the same as the mothers but its got the wog facial features

Not only in ads is this bestial coupling foisted upon the public as if is the next best thing to sucking the cock of a god, but in service jobs such as in petrol stations, we see more and more Black and White teams. The racial profile of these work teams is often a Black male and White female.

I asked females that worked in these racial teams and without even framing the question as a negative or positive most disliked it, some didn't care. The main reason why they disliked these types of PR oriented teams was due to issues with communication, discipline, a difference in mindset, and, of course, a sexual undertone to the obvious racial gender pairing.

Attached: 1499326392676.jpg (604x397, 35.7K)

Am I Spanish?

Ask these guys?
-----------------------------------
Creative Access is a leading diversity, equity and inclusion organisation in the UK with deep expertise across the creative economy.

We provide progressive career support and development for talent from communities under-represented in the creative industries.

We work with employer partners to build inclusive creative cultures through innovative recruitment programmes, research driven consultancy, bespoke training and much more.

creativeaccess.org.uk/about-us

Nigger males are barely 6% of the US population, but every commercial features at least one.

Google “white family”
Google “happy white woman”
Google “marriage”

Also this is a slide thread

Attached: 2F9C5C82-03A9-4647-8880-2A835F2E1379.png (828x1792, 427.29K)

Marketing makes the world go round and all that data in the clouds is sliced and diced to build personas to target with customized ads. This couples mix would never be presented if it did not achieve the sale of products. The largest consumer buying block is white women and these ads appeal to them. It doesn't matte if it mirrors reality in society it matters if it sells product.

>This couples mix would never be presented if it did not achieve the sale of products.
lmao this nigger doesn't know about ESG scores

Attached: 1633803625621.png (1119x797, 231.55K)

then they whine 2 years later after dequante Trashira Jones goes to the store and she has type one and 2 herpes.

I work in marketing and there's really no secret conspiracy. There's one simple reason why interracial couples are used, because people like them. Focus groups and user studies rate them the highest. Usually black men with glasses for tech products score the highest for that category. White women score the highest for fashion. Its just what people want to see, to sell more product.

the studies would be radioactive waste to the researchers stupid enough to risk it. They would never again get any grant money.
but also, you don't need pencilnecks to tell you what your eyes are seeing.

>The US interracial marriage statistics show that 10% of the population (11 million people) are currently in mixed-race unions.
only about one in ten couples is mixed race

it's not "muh PR", you naive fuck

Normies have absolutely noticed that the majority of ads featuring couples are now interracial