What does Any Forums think about Serbia?!?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png (1200x800, 137.84K)

BOMB THE SERBS

people there are nice, but very schizophrenic nation whos population can not comprehend basic geopolitical and historical realities.

I was in a discord server with a Serbian guy, the worst person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with online

Serbs are the Isrealites from the Bible

Attached: Srbija.jpg (324x499, 22.78K)

It's tge only Balksn country i bother remembering

The only non cucked Europeans. The rest are American tapeworms. Im sorry we couldnt help them against Americans. But we will make them pay for every Serbian eventually.

They're the reason the world is shit today.

here we have a Russian who can not comprehend geopolitical realities like the rest of his delusional nation. Serbia, is the nation in western Balkans which has done the most to join the EU and they are the nation which is most favored by the leaders of the major EU countries to join.

I do not think about Serbia.

Wish them all the best, may their bellies never be empty and their health in the right place.

Hvala hrvat brate

A Serb girl broke my heart, now I want the whole country glassed.

I don't really think about you at all only when I listen to your based wartime music

i will litterally fuck you in your femboy ass hard enought to start vomitig then when im about to cum i will prone bone you deep enough to cum directly in your boypuss womb

Attached: 20220523_110057.jpg (1080x592, 255.72K)

A bunch of cocksuckers.

Hang yourself faggot

REEEAAAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAAL HERO

Attached: madeleine-albright-feature.jpg (1920x1080, 170.47K)

The great thing is that there has never been any allegations against Serbs for war crimes.

go fuck yourself warsaw nigger

the NATO memeflag had no indication that he was a f*mboy, Did you accidently reveal your sexual fantasies, serbbro?

i hope she uses strapon of 2 meter lenght so you can keep your social distencing in your shithole desert country