Are white peoples really albinos indians or it's just pseudo science?

Are white peoples really albinos indians or it's just pseudo science?

Attached: main-qimg-ee4fbc127528c0e0b87bb2e59bbdda80-lq.jpg (602x903, 96.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t3217H8JppI
youtube.com/watch?v=uBuZ9Kd0yRA
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-46616574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indians are mutts

Yea and no
Both afe based on the aincient Indo-European template but by now they have moved apart and mixed with other local races to the degree they are now two distinct seperate races

Indians are Dravidians (picture Australian Aborigional) mixed with Aryan Scythians (Germans and Celts)

Majority of whites are. There are also those who are albino chinks with rounded eyes.

>Indian
>Posts a dravidian

Attached: Learn the difference 2.png (1410x1142, 503.64K)

Pic related is literally a Dravidian man

Get fucked i'm no curry muncher!

Attached: 1601287946294.jpg (500x500, 33.57K)

find me a picture of a single indian that looks remotely like that chad

Attached: d7a8d93173a2faed3338f03cb3d24d5c1d6b23216d21632102dc586f626ba195_1.jpg (1080x2010, 349.34K)

wannabe white bihari gandu go back to facebook

that doesn't look like 'the' chad

Attached: albino-man-indian-hindu-blonde-white-parade-matale-sri-lanka-M3NPG9.jpg (1300x1065, 133.18K)

That's an anglo tho not an indian

That's an albino poojeet. Do reverse search Moroccan

ah yes, some chad there

thats a muslim paki not a pajeet

Albinism is a complete lack of melatonin. White people have melatonin, just a different kind from the turd brown variant. Albinism is 4-5 times more likely to occur in black people than in white.
Now fuck off, Hotep.

youtu.be/t3217H8JppI
listen to this in its entirety in one sitting (if you do not end up needing tissues you literally have no soul) and i guarantee you will feel embarrassed for having asked that.

Chink doesn't know that the paki/indian divide is only half a century old and it divides the same racial stock along religious lines
Look up a British India map?

that's not a paki, he's Indian but yes muslim

Pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair are weak, recessive genes that get spread across the wh*te population due to inbreeding, so it's a degeneracy.
It makes people look infantile when adults, also known as neoteny. It is good for women because it makes them look weaker, which men like, but it's not a manly trait. Men with neoteny are very much like women in appearance and behavior.
Just look at Nordtwinks and Anglets.

almost everyone in india is a genetic mix of the following
>The first group in India
Tribes from Africa, hunter-gathers, descendants of the first tribes who had reached India around 65,000 years ago. These people were closely related to other African tribes that went on to spread across other parts of Asia (Sentinel, Andaman Islands, Australia, Papua etc)

>The second group in India
This group originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000 BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent and together, they went on to create the Harappan civilisation.

>The third group in India
In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the Aryans from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).

sources here:
youtube.com/watch?v=uBuZ9Kd0yRA
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-46616574
and there are the studies you can look at online.

Attached: pie.jpg (786x487, 79.18K)

Albinoism exists mostly within black african populations.

Whites are not albino.

being weak in a world that is based on satanic rules is a sign of high character and spirit. i bet you'll talk about how shitbulls should be euthanized in other threads and not get the contradiction.

>Tribes from Africa
Stopped reading there, Shlomo. Save the skin on your fingertips next time

Europeans are descendent from three main groups. The Western Hunter Gatherers, Various Neolithic Agriculturalists and the Proto Indo Europeans. It was the PIE who moved south from the Steppe into Iran that would eventually make their way into the Indus Valley too. It is worth mentioning that blue eyes and blonde hair seemed to have entered into the Indus Valley BEFORE that though, with an Eastern Hunter Gatherer migration (see Kalash People).

>>Tribes from Africa
>Stopped reading there, Shlomo
Where do you think the Sentinelese etc came from?

Pseudo science.
Go back to Realhistoryww.

he looks like me

Attached: 1651733446690.jpg (593x584, 68.72K)

indians are just mixed white people. Simple answer. They were white before they entered India and remained white for a long time before eventually intermixing. Many S indians seem to have this super dark phenotype while retaining their caucasian facial features. Very interesting to see. If I were to guess S indians did not partake in as much inbreeding to avoid outbreeding.

Not quite. Indians are genetically sunburnt whites

>i bet you'll talk about how shitbulls should be euthanized
No, you should kill a shitbull when it attacks you, but most people are unable to do it.

India is really the only place you could make this argument. Otherwise darker skinned peoplel typically have very different facial features. Your genetic lineage is not told in skin colour. It is told on your face.

Here's a indian gigamogger mogging a 6'4" british model.

Attached: Mogged3.jpg (735x738, 106.13K)

Don't care enough to indulge in your kikery
Just want you to know that we know. Nothing intelligent ever came from Africa, never will

This is an upper class indian girl

Attached: cute indian woman traditional garb anthropology.jpg (720x898, 80.36K)

Look at his face, his features are better than any ratlike north Indian. That's what a pure dravidian looks like, not some adivasi half breed. Dravidians are black Caucasoids from Persia (elam)

>Nothing intelligent ever came from Africa, never will
hence why these people are still today living as Hunter Gatherers in Papua and The Sentinel Islands.

looks like prince harry lol

You gotta love the TOTTALY ROBUTST nigger... His muscles are so strong and his facial features so manly. Truly it is the dream of my people to look like a fucking animal rather than a graceful creature. I really like that primitive hominin look. SO TUFF AND STROKN

>Many S indians seem to have this super dark phenotype while retaining their caucasian facial features. Very interesting to see.
That's what a dravidian looks like. Not those ugly poo brown Indians.

that guy lokos like he has mongolian mix or something...

Women should look graceful. Men should be the opposite and look like warriors.

Attached: Dolph Lundgren.jpg (717x900, 105.48K)

Dravidians were those who had to live among the protoaustroloids, right? The second comers I guess? Do we know their original skin colour?

Many indians have mongolian shaped eyes. He is pure indian though.

I don't doubt he is 'pure indian' I was just suggesting there are some interesting mixtures that occured. We often dont speak of the mixture from the east. Here is a sort of asian looking indian girl

Attached: pretty indian upper caste woman tradition garb anthropology.jpg (718x1276, 219.17K)