Dumb Americunts just don't get why sophisticated Europeans decided to ban guns

Dumb Americunts just don't get why sophisticated Europeans decided to ban guns

Attached: aseas.png (896x588, 78.23K)

>Literal who posts something on Twitter.
Oh fuck. Better make a whole thread about it, good job OP.

Attached: 1651985156980.jpg (720x405, 70.25K)

Let me finish all thing what gonna coming.
1killing nigger (of course they also use)
2 defend someone (of course they also have)
3 against government with gun when they have tank airplane
4 suicide best use

>as a German

That's all it took

Germany is a slave state so of course the slave doesn't get it.

This guy is such a fag

>we need to outlaw guns because some people are evil
>we need to make sure the government has guns, the government can't be evil

I will personally rob him, beat him to near death and rape his wife infront of him before making a sandwich in his kitchen, eating it, piss on the bed and leave with still having 5 minutes until police arrived

Maybe his beloved Jewkraine should fight Russia by throwing marshmallows at them.

>goyim slave incapable of rebelling against his tyrannical government wonders why other people haven’t given up their weapons
I don’t know turkroach, maybe you’ll figure it out though.

No better way for mass compliance like your own government using weapons of war on its own economy.
Never understood the "they have tanks and drones" argument.

Yeah, and how's that working out for Canada?

Enjoy slavery, cunts

Attached: wtc7.gif (360x320, 533.85K)

The right to bear arms means to guarantee that the lone citizen is always capable of overpowering his gouvernment.

>I don't understand
When did ignorance become a virtue?

Because they were forced to.

>Banning guns
>Sophisticated

Lol cucking yourself isn't Sophisticated, it's being a little bitch who's too scared to say no to his government while imported rapist and terrorists butcher your species.

except the police in Europe very rarely use or even carry guns, unlike the US

>Dumb Americunts just don't get why sophisticated Europeans decided to ban guns
It's because you liked when Hitler did it and what it helped him accomplish isn't it?

Attached: nazigermanyguncontrol.gif (360x504, 19.05K)

Lol this is no German this is some imported faggot

The only thing worse than his tweet are the conservatard Amerimutts in the replies talking aobut how le guns would have prevented the holobunga epic style.

People like are who I am talking about lmao

Win a world war before posting here again Kraut. But keep talking about me...or else you'd actually have to address the argument like an adult.

Attached: GunControlWorks.jpg (800x227, 46.35K)

Apparently not only do they not teach about the laws they passed Soviet Union they also shockingly don't teach what kinds of laws were passed in Nazi Germany before they rounded up the Jews.

Attached: 10,000 people dead.jpg (1200x1232, 991.54K)

>What guns have to do with freedom
When government becomes a tyranny vilifying the people and their personal freedoms guns are tools to remove the tyrant.

Of Course NPCs have no will, and as such freedom, and so this concept is beyond them.

Nice, France.

>emasculated slave whose main point of personal pride is his chains doesn't understand freedom

Imagine being such a fuck up at your job they have to put you on gun control detail.

Yes the argument is that Hitler actually relaxed gun laws while it was kike obedient good goyim like the Enente and Allies after each war who made gun ownership illegal in Germany. Resist the jews for once and regain your foreskin before you talk back to me again.

German men are little sissy boys.

>As a German
Don't care, all fields.

Yes, and who, in the Third Reich, were the guns taken from? Correct answers restore brain cells.