I see it in my mind's eye, clear as day

I see it in my mind's eye, clear as day.

The shores of Taipei littered with the bodies of dead mutt mercenaries. A hundred thousand men, women, intersex and trans warriors of indeterminate genetic lineage - diced and scattered on the stony shores of Taiwan.

The families back home in shock and disbelief. The greatest empire in the history of the world completely humiliated. "Dios mío", they say, "¿Deberíamos volver a México ahora que este país tiene menos dinero para darnos?"

Expatriation would start up. Millions of Latin Americans would simply return to where they came from. Pale-skinned mutts would try to use their 1/64th Irish heritage to get passports. They end up cleaning toilets with Polish people throughout Europe.

This defeat emboldens neutral countries to look for ways out of American influence. The Non-Aligned Movement brokers trade deals without US interference. Oil is no longer priced exclusively in the USD and Saudi Arabia immediately stabs us in the back.

Oligarchs start buying up land as the price of housing crashes due to zero demand. 90% of the country belongs to a handful of Jews. Without controlling government finance, there is no way to prop up their police state. We slip into financial depression. People start killing each other.

Do you see it?

Attached: Screenshot_20220523_133524.png (589x595, 232.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCW-_Sq3k04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT MEAN WILL HELP TAIWAN WITH WEAPONS SUPPLY JUST LIKE UKRAINE

nigga u need glasses they wont send the protected goyclass that taiwanese shore is the future white ethnostate of legend where all whites will be sent to live out the rest of their lives

A man can dream

I’m in Okinawa. I’m fucked aren’t I?

Sheeeeit i left the chins but came back to post this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCW-_Sq3k04
He doesn't look like he has a clue what he's talking about. His answer wasn't way too automatic. Like when you ask a dude if he'd defend a woman being raped. Any decent person would say yes immediately but in reality most will find something to cope with not intervening. Biden just thinks "*defending.. Yes.. Good* YES" and moves on so quick it's not like anything of value was said.

Attached: IMG_20220523_144421.jpg (1080x822, 207.54K)

I would die for Taiwanese twinks, why not? Fuck China. Backstabbing cunts.

Don’t threaten me with a good time.

Attached: 44DE0B3B-2DF3-4432-AA71-C83BC3A2087E.png (1440x1440, 1.47M)

Mark my words. China will take back Taiwan and NATO will do nothing about it. NATO is in the pocket of the Chinese. If America ended up passing sanctions. (Despite Biden sucking Xi-cock) China will just work with North Korea, Russia, Iran and Iraq. Call it the 5-Star Legions of Neo-Rus/Asia/Iran/q alliance.

deus vult.

>His answer wasn't way too automatic.
was*

My dick is really hard now

>the jew's enforcer dies, leaving them without hard power
Sounds great!

>mark my words
Okay here’s your (you)
Now grow a fucking spine you faggot

KEK Chinese never had any appetite for war they will actually rebel internally if they had to fight for Taiwan. China doesn't use its military at all because they know it's a Pandora's box. Even sending a few of them to brawl with Indians was a disaster for them.

while I don't think that highly of the US military
you're vastly overselling the might of chink conscripts
but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

it will happen as soon as Chine figures out a way to make the digital RMB work

How so?

No. The fact old man Joeker says we will intervene simply indicates the Chinese have told him they have no plans or intent to conquer Taiwan. When Taiwan returns to the fold, it will do so willingly.

I heard taiwan has dirty nuke. They could easily hit Fuzhou or another coastal city and fuck tens of millions of ccp. Is Xi willing to take that? Taiwan will also self destruct its semichip industry.

The real xi would covid monkey pox taiwan. Lockdown, and then surigically strike Taiwan’s government officials. That would be balls of steel tho

>the shores of Taipei littered with the bodies of dead chinks from the hundreds of ships destroyed by American missiles

Fix'd. It's like you retards learned nothing from the Russian disaster.

At least our president doesn't tweet mean things now