Blood clot? It's probably cholesterol

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 13-34-11 Urgent warning for Brits to be alert to 'silent killer' high cholesterol signs.png (664x871, 588.79K)

>Take the vaccine bigo--- ACK

>human body made up of cholesterol
>cholesterol bad for you

NO ITS FROM THE VAXES, AND PROTEIN, POWDER AND WIFI WHICH IS WIFRY MICROWAVES THAT COOK THE PROTEINS AND FAT IN YOUR BLOOD BACKING UP CAUSE WIFRY BLOCKS ELECTRON TRANSPORT IN THE MITOCHONDIRA CAUSING FOOD PARTICLES TO BACK UP IN THE BLOOD AND ALSO COOKS THE BLOOD CAUSING THE CELLS TO DIE AND CAUSE BLOODCLOTS. EVERYTHING JEW TV TELLS YOU IS LIES THEY TOLD YOU MARGARIN IS THE BEST BUTTER WHEN ITS A CURLY CUE FAT MOLECULE THAT STICKS IN YOUR VEINS. THEY TOLD YOU UNSATURATED FAT WAS BETTER THEN THEY CAUSE CELL MEMBRANES TO WARP CAUSING THE CELLS TO DIE YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL SATURATED FATS TO KEEP YOUR CELL MEMBRANES THE PROPER SHAPE AND INCREASE CELL LONGEVITY. EGGS ARE FULL OF CHOLEESTEROL AND THEY NEVER CAUSE YOU HAVE BLOCKED VEINS ITS THE SYNETHIC FOODS THE JEWS AND CHRISTKIKES HAVE CREATED THAT ARE BAD FOR YOU NOT NATURE. IN THE PAST FARMERS USED TO DROWN THEIR FOOD IN FAT AND GREASE EAT EGGS FOR BREAKFAST AND THEY NEVER HAD THE HEALTH PROBLEMS WE HAVE TODAY..........

its global warning you racist science denier

FUCK THESE TINY TEXTBOXES THEY MAKE THIS SHIT SMALL ON PURPOSE SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO TRANSMIT ANY REAL COMPLETE THROUGHTS THROUGH THIS SHIT........... IM NOT GONNA FUCK AROUND TYPING IN WORD PROCESS AND COPY PASTE TO THIS SHIT FIGURE IT OUT AND DEAL WITH IT FUCK YOU..........

>eating this much cheez
do bongs really?

Hi WHITEGOD

SHUT UP ITS BAD FOR YOU JUST LIKE RED MEAT AND FATS. I MEAN...FAT IS BAD BECAUSE..IT JUST IS, OK???
normies dont know shit about basic stuff like nutrition, more news at 11

Get the vaccine. Or die.

Attached: 1631919358191.jpg (932x906, 91.14K)

The dry matter of the brain is 18-19% cholesterol,
fuck my old-prussian education...

no refunds.

cholesterol being bad for you is a meme, it is a fundamental compnent for the body to make testosterone.
Seedoils are poison.
But for the sake of argument, high cholesterol does not cause bloodclots, in this context it is what builds up inside the vascular system and progressively narrows them and eventually when a bloodclot breaks loose in one of your legs after a flight or w.e it can block off an artery near the heart resulting in a heart attack.

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1650150834247.jpg (720x960, 415.54K)

Kek

Clots fucking suck, had one in the dick and they had to stuck a big ass steel needle on each side.

Id rather be a limbless, limp dick faggot than a racist chud

I think I have a clot in my dick. Blood doesn't fill the head fully, but the shaft is rock hard.

shut up marshmallow head

What your doctor tells you is cholesterol is actually lipoproteins; little blobs your liver produces to transport fat and cholesterol around your body to where they're needed. Lipoproteins are perfectly normal and healthy, "high levels" means nothing.

Problems occur when blood sugar damages lipoproteins and they're unable to return to the liver. Eventually these damaged lipoproteins are eaten by macrophages, at which point the fat and cholesterol in the lipoprotein spills out into the macrophage, turning it into what's known as a "foam cell". These foam cells are what find their way into blood vessels/artery walls and cause problems. The root cause of all this was the high blood sugar levels, not the presence of cholesterol.

>Clots fucking suck, had one in the dick and they had to stuck a big ass steel needle on each side.

im nurse kwalaja. please remove your pants.

Attached: 1628022719161.jpg (800x600, 323.74K)

The bulge confuses me.

Big lipzz