America look like THIS??

America look like THIS??

Attached: 1653303147191.png (1600x1114, 1.79M)

note the gay flags in the background
its so motherfucking dystopian
what a fucking shithole

yeas and no, sf is jewsih stronghold and anti goyim

i like how americans walk around and sleep with helmets just to not get their heads smashed in by fellow Americans

It's a result of years of mental illness and substance abuse. These people simply refuse to seek help and even when FORCED to accept help they are back out on the streets in no time.

the gay flags in the background

oh my days

Attached: 46.jpg (320x755, 25.27K)

I can tell just from the way that faggot looks he's a slav lol They're the same everywhere. Fucking homeless bums. And is he wearing a bike helmet so he doesn't get kicked in the head by a nigger while sleeping on the street? kek what great country

lmao
not mu fault youre blind as a bat

This is actually pretty tame, it's so much worse.

>America look like THIS??

I was in Los Angeles 3 years ago and it was fucking crazy. I stayed in Hollywood off Sunset for a month and the homeless situation was insane. shit and piss all over the sidewalks. Everything is covered in filth and stinks like a sewer. People sitting in their own urine and shit.

Lmao this is a tame photo. Not doing our garbage centers justice.

Why does this shit only exist in Amuttrica tho? Whenever I was there there was like some braindamaged hobo on every streetcorner, here it's pretty rare to find someone like that on the street.

Vancouver's much much worse. much...

Yes it's very nice

Fuk I forgot the photo

Attached: 1653305026957.png (580x512, 229.23K)

That's San Francisco, not America.

This is why you need cold climate.

Attached: ColdClimateInAmerica.png (1894x1214, 3.43M)

Is it cold in that pic? Below freezing can be anything from very mild to extreme cold.

We unironically should gun down cityfags.

They like fentanyl and meth more than they like living in disneyworld

Why Americans always reccord themselves with their phones while arguing with each others ? Its pretty weird for an outsider.

Frog, that picture is reality. It might look fake, but that is the real deal, even if the image itself is deepfaked. The fag flags are ubiquitous, and our capital government buildings stand out like lights in a dark night, even though the people that inhabit them probably make our country spiritually darker than anybody else.

Because the USA is one of the worst countries in the world, up there with Israel
What are you not understanding

It's Denver, night time temps go below 0° C, down to -15° C in January/Feb, daytime temps are usually right around 0° C but there are warm days sometimes

cityfags pay for everything you own and do
be respectful to those that give you pity handouts

>Why Americans always reccord themselves with their phones while arguing with each others

So they can post it on WORLD SSTAAAAARRRRR NIGGGGGA

yes