Purple pilled

>What if I told you the world isn’t out to get you
>What if I told you us vs them mentality is killing any chance of improving the self
>What if I told you the more wildly different perspectives you get, the wiser you'll become
>What if I told you the world is still an unforgiving hellscape of class, wealth and power
>What if I told you religion is used to oppress, control and divide
>What if I told you everything you've been red/blue pilled about is just more propaganda designed to make you mad at an invisible/immutable strawman

Life isn't about changing the system, life is about finding balance within yourself. Balance between all things good and bad.

I've been fighting the good fight on this board for 10 years, and will continue for another 10.

Be open to discussion
Be balanced
Be purple pilled

Attached: 1653302663152.jpg (539x539, 45.52K)

id tell you to lurk more, faggot

Attached: morpheus-both-pills.jpg (640x640, 57K)

So basically the blue pill

At the end of the day it's just me vs. the world, but some people and ideas work in my interest while some others work against me.

You need to go back

id tell you, you sound similar to myself right now.
finding solace in the idea that the world is equally unfair to everybody. i think its worth knowing where the agendas lie, but no good putting your hope into any of them - better to make your own and strive as hard as you can towards it regardless of whats going on

Dark purple is basically black and what you described is pretty much the black pill. Anyway I mostly agree with you even though you're faggot.

There is absolutely nothing of value going on in the mind of the average person. Not here,at least.

Are you calling Biden a liar?

I’ll give you a pass for sameflag

Blue pills are for the closed minded and full of naive hatred. Red pills are for the simple minded and full of focused hatred

Self-centeredness is important, but it’s difficult to not be engulfed in ego

I only want one thing now.

Attached: MV5BZTZmM2Y5ODAtYjQwMi00NmU5LWE2YzMtYjRiYmI4OTY3ZjZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRzdGFzaWVr._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,0,500,281_.jpg (500x281, 24.9K)

Based and purple pilled

And I love you too user

I disagree, even the most retarded person can have meaningfull insights. I’ve had long conversations with a dude that claimed he had the power to feel the future. He did have an admirable amount of loyalty and feeling of honour which I have never seen before. Take your lessons where you get them.

What if I told you the delusions of different disgusting kikes are not wildly different perspectives?

pseudointellectualism is a blue pill for people with huge egos that think they are enlightened to some truth the rest of humanity couldn't come up with, but are just playing into the hands of someone else with all the navel-gazing "woahhhh like... balance in everything dudes..." midwittery

Attached: 1653238471644.jpg (800x800, 69.11K)

>even the most retarded person can have meaningfull insights
this i heavily agree with. orientations of different people lead to different truths that you otherwise wouldnt be aware of if you werent prepared to acknowledge them

We all gonna be okay

Attached: q7oylyaln3t51.jpg (1920x1080, 118.66K)

But it's always funny to kick the skulls of the nazis. Just for sport. They are always a fair target. And always outnumbered.

Attached: BASHTHEFASH.jpg (956x736, 85.79K)

If you need druggies to teach you what honor and loyalty are you might be retarded.

If religion is used to controll and oppress then why are they giving up on and subverting christianity so much nowadays?
Answer that purplefag

>Life isn't about changing the system, life is about finding balance within yourself. Balance between all things good and bad.
No it's about reproducing faster and better than the other living things.
Your bullshit screed is propaganda designed to lead people away from their self interests and group interests.

Gayyy

What if I told you to go fuck your self?

You know hatred cannot be countered with hatred? That's like trying to kill a bonfire with a can of gasoline.

I get your take you know. I felt like that too once, but due to my rockfast morality, I've only found balance bringing true freedom.

It's not that they thought me the principles, it's more an admiration for something I could never achieve on that level.

>What if I told you religion is used to oppress, control and divide
>t.redditor

Attached: 1651848354091.jpg (550x421, 25.3K)

>punching nazis

Attached: lefties-punching-nazis.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Religion is a concept, you can believe in a higher purpose, believe in a certain political candidate or believe in a cult. You'd be surprised how close these things really are. 'Believing' in something just because somebody told you to is a horrifying concept.

Christianity might be on a decline, but religion will never go away.

You decide what you make out of your life user, not other living things

It's something my grandfather used to say, never out loud but something I found in his notes. It rang true then, it rings true now.