What would you do if you had a time machine?

What would you do if you had a time machine?

Attached: 1473080796170.jpg (424x700, 21.04K)

fuck that jew and then turn her in

Attached: boys_with_time_machine.jpg (1701x1739, 489.8K)

>Dear Ramses
>It is infact the jews

>Dose ancient Rome with LSD
>Fuck Anne Frank right in the pussy

Tell my younger self who wins a few super bowls, when to buy Bitcoin, and where to get mk-677 to get taller through puberty

All I truly care about is my family so I would go back in time to mid-2000’s, short the stock market and mortgage backed securities, buy mining stocks, buy Bitcoin as early as possible, buy Pfizer, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft, invest in small cap tech stocks, become a seed stage investor in Moderna, become a billionaire and set my lineage up for success long after I die.

Keep mashing fast forward till the eventual heat death of the u inverse then press play

fuck hitler

Port Arthur 1996

>why yes mr shecklestein I shall go back in time to kill hitler
>well mr shecklestein there were some logistical issues and I can only kill hitler if we make a modern version of the sound of music and take it back in time to the crimean war.
>what do you mean why? Why are you questioning how we kill hitler, don't you think someone would have by now? He isn't easy to kill.
>no mr.Shecklestein I am not taking modern niggers to egypt to mix with the jewish slaves.
>what do you mean? I was always the kahn's weapon dealer go read a history book!
>yes long island has always been a fortress temple and lady liberty has always looked exactly like a 16 year old Julie Andrews.
>what do you mean how do I have ten thousand children all by Julie Andrews? Can't you do basic math?
>Why yes the sister fort is on the outer banks, and yes that is anne frank, what about it?
>We are making one on the golan heights dedicated to abby, milk truck shapiro, you can thank us later.
>hitler still isn't dead? Wowee

I would tell her I love her sooner,

Attached: file.png (400x400, 114.03K)

i kekked

See the dinosaurs
See the antigrav beams at the pyramids
See Jesus
Warn Hitler

Convince Hadrian to finish the fucking job.

This time machine can go back and forth or just one trip?

>t. dutch boy with wooden shoes

I warn Caesar not to go to the Senate and tell him skip Parthia and head for Judea.

Travel to Rome and introduce gunpowder to Hadrian.

I go back to the first ancestral primate and beat it to death with a rock

checked 88. id go have arguments with my future self to see who comes out on top

Attached: Back to the future .jpg (708x1024, 135.38K)

>>Dose ancient Rome with LSD

Attached: 1515287334278.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Explain to Hadrian why Judea must be exterminated down to the last Jew.

If i had a time machine i would go back to 1991 to buy and play Super Nintendo Entertainment System when it came out in August 23, 1991.

Attached: super nintendo.jpg (1200x702, 506.98K)