REVERSE RACISM

White actors are being fired.

Oscar-winning Jordan Peele – the man behind box office hits such as Get Out and Us – stated in public that he did not want to hire a leading man who was white.
As one studio executive responded privately: 'If a white director said that about hiring a black actor, their career would be over in a heartbeat.'

Ava DuVernay: "And we – black producers with hiring power – have the right not to hire those who diminish us."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8513727/Actors-writers-producers-warn-reverse-racism-film-industry.html

It's way worse than wokism...
in fact this is the perfect example of the 'Mugabe Syndrome'.

Attached: reverse racism-101.jpg (461x407, 66.82K)

Mugabe was responsible for the worst round of starvation deaths since The Four Pests incident.

If Hollywood is going to bazooka itself in the foot, I'm not about to stop it.

It's not reverse racism, it's just racism.

Whites are too placid to do anything about it.

It shall only get worse from here on out.

Good.
Fuck whites of Hollywood.
I pirate all my shit.

>black producers with hiring power
>hiring power
Racism = power + discrimination?

but I thought Any Forums loved racism? isn't racism natural and shouldn't be discouraged?

Why are you crying about slavery then, nigger?

based

I can’t imagine any self-respecting white person wanting to star in a Jordan Peele film. You’d probably get axe murdered in the first scene anyways. This nigger jerks off to the thought of whitey dying.

He has every right to not hire a white person, but if he thinks anyone want to see niggers in movies he is fucking high, I don't want to see them on earth let alone in the comfort of my home.

Attached: waytobusy.jpg (1438x764, 145.61K)

>He has every right to not hire a white person
So I can hang a whites only sign on my business again?

go for it.

'Wypipo' don't want to go to their movies, anyway. Let these niggers gasp for breath in the vacuum caused by lack of revenue.

you the same niggers that cry about a black storm trooper or whatever?

They're losing millions of dollars because this kind of mentality. Also, never watching anything by this guy again.

I used to date black women and had black friends. But now my only black friends are engineers who immigrated from Africa, and they hate AA's more than pol

I wish Iived in those days. God, I hate nigger so damn much.

Absolutely this. even the suggestion that I owe anybody in Hollywood or media anything, ever, makes me want to ventilate them messily. I do not consider them to be people.

Attached: 1649845930592.jpg (1504x2088, 505K)

shalom, my fellow goy

The other guy is the funny one. I want to say keenan but i know thats not right

kek. huwhyteeee paaawoorrrrr! Wyte man can't say this in public nor can practice it.

>Reverse racism
Bitch you mean RACISM?

There is no such thing as "reverse racism". It's racism or not racism. "Reverse racism" is a concept used by the most retarded among the most retarded for the most retarded.