Big Tree Threads! Keep it going

Let's continue from Has anyone like Randal Carlson or Graham Hancock, Robert Schoch etc pitched in their take on these big guys?

This is a comfy topic.

Attached: big tree.jpg (1280x720, 282.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbNE6qn1neg
archive(dot)ph/UN1SE
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/06/180605112057.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meds

fuck off to /x/

check why so many manantials are in high altitude... The water flow from inside and lower reservoirs, since there's no way that they got the water from anyother place.

Attached: cataratas-altas-mundo.jpg (1920x1120, 173.28K)

bruh thats what this board was missing all along another fucking memeflag thank you jannies

Still big if true.

how old are you? 5?

There are so many manantial in high altitude, constantly given water from no where.

Note that trees do not transport water by pumping them, just by capillarity.

I leave the cannon youtube video about
youtube.com/watch?v=FbNE6qn1neg
If you don't like the narrator there are other versions about it.

Attached: trees water flow xylem bark.jpg (2000x1286, 1.31M)

We know very little about this world. Radiocarbon dating is very likely to be faulty.
archive(dot)ph/UN1SE
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/06/180605112057.htm

Attached: carbon dating.png (431x433, 29.09K)

This is political, as there's secret societies very invested in politics that worship the old ways.

Lmao

Attached: donars-oak-59eae74f-2a22-4733-8c61-ea74e11f84f-resize-750.jpg (750x593, 116.18K)

I watched a video on YouTube about devil's rock being an ancient primordial tree but enlarged because of dinosaurs, volcanic glass, etc. I believed it slightly and then developed down syndrome. It's not quite as bad as flat earthing but it's close.

Thanks for the free bump. Keep spreading the word.

picrelated, a bit of old bark

Attached: slate.jpg (1000x667, 287.12K)

if its really a tree just go there with a shovel and check if it has tree roots or growth rings.
if it doesnt its not a tree

Looks like a submarine lava eruption immediately transformed in rock. That would have been a nice show to look at

Rocks are just minerals, perhaps different areas of the world have aquefers/underground water that has different mineral content and some cataclysm many years ago caused intense water geysers to form and then left behind the minerals.

Nothing else really explains the diverse mineral sediment layering around the world.

It's a tree. Here is smaller scale version

Attached: 23FFE385-E99F-468D-ACA84C166DF565B8.jpg (1600x900, 681.32K)

Can we please do volcanos again? Lapalma threads were so comfy woody poster couldnt ruin it.

>random article
>any country name
>world war 2
>hitler
Dumb game.

But petrified trees don't form granite and basalt unless mineral rich water is present

>Devil’s Tower was the Erdtree
I don’t know what that would mean really but it would be cool

fuck wrong link

this has to be one of the dumbest conspiracies I've yet seen.
not surprised at all that it's found a receptive audience on Any Forums, the same people who have been tricked, by low effort Russian shilling, into beliving that zelensky is a nazi, the actual nazis are Jews, and that every soldier in Ukraine is a transgender redditor.

For these people the idea that mountains are actually dead giant trees is entirely plausible.

Free meds for everybody. You can now carry on with the thread.

Attached: meds for you.gif (325x298, 5.55K)

Modern society is what happened after the lord of frenzy destroyed everything and the fully awakened gloam eyed queen delivered destined death. She placed the cycle of life and death, and chose to let us imagine our own gods.

I miss being shcizo for I no longer comprehend these anons. Smh.

Any Forumsx/ threads are always peak fucking schizo, kek

A dried up volcano