Swedish CB90 to ukraine?

Swedish CB90 to ukraine?
I saw two of pic related on lorries when out driving on road 73 road that would be the stiftets road from Naval base Muskö to the closest airfield.
I though nothing of it because they would obviously be useless agains the russian black sea fleet, but this week I noticed another two on transport.
I have never seen that before, and it wouldn’t make any sense for the swedish navy to be moving them out from swedish east coast waters in a defensive effort as that is where they would be based if the millitairy expected a russian attack on Gotland.
They’re light enough to be brought on swedish Hercules transport planes if they were striped down. And the fact means they could also be put in water at any random port i. moldova or bulgaria to surprise attack the russian side.

So, schizzo theorists assemble!

Attached: 82773A26-0B86-4106-9ED4-34E3E432387C.jpg (1024x690, 166.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

navalnews.com/event-news/dsei-2021/2021/08/dsei-2021-saab-to-showcase-new-combat-boat-90-next-generation/
hf-armory.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They’re light enough to be brought on swedish Hercules transport planes if they were striped down. And the fact means they could also be put in water at any random port i. moldova or bulgaria to surprise attack the russian side.
Lol not anymore

?? they only weight in at 13 tons when striped down, and the hercules are supposed to be able to lift up to 20 tons of cargo.

>surprise attack the russian side.
You just blew the cover your government

*of your government

>muh glowies on the mongolian basket weaving forum
Get real I want to discuss what this could lead to, as rhese cuckboats obviously can’t fight the russian navy frigates, They could potentially land troops I guess…

>CB90 beam: 3.8m
>C-130 cargo hold width: 3.12m

Not gonna fit, user.
Also, you need a full sized airfield to unload heavy and bulky loads from an C-130.

huh I guess the could be in process of beeing broken down for parts or something then. It’s no secret that we don’t actually spend monney on our millitairy, a good third of our tanks are in long term storage and we’re essentially mot maintained untill the war started.
I assume they are looking the over and seeing which can be salvaged at this point so maybe it’s the same with these.

You can put it in at an angle.

Never played tetris?

oh lol I didn’t know but apparently we have a time-share in 3 C-17As in something called “EU heavy airlift wing”.
I guess that could explain why they’re taking them 2 at the time if they want to send ammo and stuff along as well.
Far less of a discrete way of moving stuff around though…

No, user. the beam is the actual width of the hull. You cannot disassemble that without cutting really importants parts.

Start with the easy to verify part before ghoing into speculation? What road was that? National Road 73?
North or south?

Was there anything in the news about CB90 doing non-ukraine related things? Did you check?
Like:
navalnews.com/event-news/dsei-2021/2021/08/dsei-2021-saab-to-showcase-new-combat-boat-90-next-generation/

lol they do tons of exercises as of late, I often drive to Årsta Havsbad and chill so seen plenty of boats there recently. Also shooting exercises almost every day

Yeah, but no reason not to just drive the boat there by sea, they’re very fast and the navigation would doubtlessly be good training for the navy anyway.
I mean maybe if you’re desperate in saving diesel, but that has never seemed like a concern from what I’ve heard from rhe navy drafites I’ve known.

Transporting the boats itself can be part of an exercise. Logistics is the most important capabilty of any armed force.

t. me, who was in the german military

Theyre probably being stationed in the mediterranean to become the new direct BBC and HIV express to Sweden.

with the apparently secretly based frontex boss now out it would honestly not surprise me one bit.

cut it into pieces, let the picrel hohol weld it together

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.43K)

The HEMA gear he makes is actually breddy gud.

hf-armory.com/en/

Attached: hema.png (1032x601, 640.13K)

Imagine spreading info about troop and materiel movement on the internet. Jävligt osvenskt av dig

bwaah! the glowies are totally everywhere on my irrelevant mongolian basket weaving forum, and most especialy take random completely unverifiable statements with out any pictures seriously!
You can’t just discuss something random and interesting that may or may not be true!

Take your meds user, and touch grass before you become the next järnspetts mannen.