Look up media pre-2010

>look up media pre-2010
>women all had cute, proportional sized asses and thighs
>not the gorilla sized disproportional asses you see today

what went wrong?

Attached: MV5BNTM0ODAyZjctMDJkOC00ODU0LWExOTMtZmIwOTFkNDRiNWU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4MjkzNDk@._V1_.jpg (1366x768, 49.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=NkVsJGl5d6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers and nigger culture

Niggerdom

niggers

You would've said that regardless of the question, wouldn't you?

yawn
same shit since 1933

>Reich argued that the reason why German fascism (i.e., Nazism) was chosen over communism was that of increased sexual repression in Germany

>Suppression of the natural sexuality in the child, particularly of its genital sexuality, makes the child apprehensive, shy, obedient, afraid of authority, good and adjusted in the authoritarian sense; it paralyzes the rebellious forces because any rebellion is laden with anxiety; it produces, by inhibiting sexual curiosity and sexual thinking in the child, a general inhibition of thinking and of critical faculties

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism

by promoting sexualisation you take part in the faggot agenda

A working clock is right all the time.

"Fat acceptance"
Amazing, isn't it, how just a few years after going apeshit over cigarettes, they decided obesity was just peachy.

They were manipulated into it. They used to ask "does my bum look big in this?" and you had to say no. Now they want fat asses.

Imagine the same manipulation but with their shitty attitudes because that happened too

Attached: 1651827359209.png (1722x1298, 2.11M)

if they are wrong, what is it then? why do white women all have huge, fat disgusting asses nowadays?

Attached: 12934123.jpg (303x166, 7.17K)

Its jews deflecting

Attached: drake.jpg (800x450, 40.51K)

"body positivity"? Women are getting fat, and no one eats salad. When women see fit woman on the screen they get upset... Or you wanna tell me that joggers find this beautiful tranny appealing too?

But regardless, I was mostly trolling, obviously they have a point.

Attached: calvin.jpg (1080x919, 157.12K)

Americans ruined yet another thing. They need to die.

>what went wrong?

Attached: Hank Hill discusses the blacks.png (923x689, 650.13K)

Food supply is fked, people also have ugly thoughts. Taste has rotted away.

Based Shakira enjoyer

such a better time.

Attached: 2001+Billboard+Music+Awards+press+room+IzOfANgD_-ul.jpg (358x594, 64.76K)

>what went wrong?
Gym culture. Look at Britney Spears: She started looking weird when she started going to the gym.
Muscles don't look good on most women.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=NkVsJGl5d6E

About 45% of us yeah.i don't consider them us though

Attached: 1653267293446.jpg (584x700, 122.84K)