Spend 4 years in uni

>spend 4 years in uni
>manage to land a job that pays me 2400 euros after taxes
>can't afford anything
Atleast uni was free.

Attached: 300px-I_Am_Never_Gonna_Financially_Recover_From_This.jpg (300x276, 17.28K)

>2400
>cant afford anything

yeah, ngmi

2.4k after taxes is prolly in the the top 20% salaries. Why are you whining ?

>2400 euros after taxes
>can't afford anything
:/

Thank laggarde and Keynes

rent in dooblin is fuck my shit up senpai tier

Fun thing is that if you get a partner that earns around the same you still won't be able to afford anything.

Financially illiterate momma's boy manchild

You are just bad with money.

Move out of your shitty expensive city

it depends on where you live. average salary is a meme. In Munich 2400 is only slightly above poverty line

Live out your days smoking bath salts

L2code

>2400 euros after taxes
Assuming you save 50% each paycheck, how long would it take to buy a house in your town (no mortgage)? Moving to the country side doesn't count.

>2400 euros after taxes
>can't afford anything

I don’t fucking believe you.

remove your flag then talk about salaries , i can already tell its israeli or mericunt , as usual.
anything under 4000 is saveing and paceing yourself from day to day especially if you live alone.

I guess an advanced faggotry degree doesnt pay well.

>can't afford anything
>Atleast uni was free.
Apparently not.
Nothing is free.

Move out of Dublin, and into a shit hole that caters more to ~your kind~

work in remote, move to southern Europe
you will live like a king with that

Are you nuts? 600€ for housing, 300€ for groceries, 500€ for car payments and maintenance. That's not a frugal life, and still leaves you with 1000€ to spend or save however you wish.
And since most employers also pay 13th salary and often other bonuses, saving money with that salary is piss easy.

Cost of living in Ireland is ridiculous.
A barely middle class salary is 50,000€ per year.
This young nigger is on just above minimum wage, he's probably dumb enough to have private debt, live on his own instead of house share etc.