What does a white-asian man or woman look like?

Eileen gu is a white-Asian mixed female. Seriously she look weird and reminds me of an anime character also is a alien.

Attached: F84B25D7-B804-4383-BB56-D7D2E92650A8.jpg (558x960, 73.67K)

He is just American. But some how use by government to let Chinese who born in Other land should come back to build china. So this woman is nothing. Is just a sign that if u born in outside china. Doesn't matter u can still help ur country we don't care ur race something. So this should more spread in American instead of china. But i guess they don't have power to spread this in out of china.

Google it

YWNB2D

Like the kid of a Gen X Australian.. oooh burn.

Why are hapas so sexy, bro?

Attached: love-hucker-emmy-hucker.gif (498x280, 2.3M)

Fuck off nmsl dirty chink. Although I am Chinese but I am not a chink who doesn’t have any respect for her contribution to China in winter Olympic

High cheekbones, decent jawlines usually, paler, but with Asian finer skin texture. More neotenous asian features and sometimes lighter more neotenous euro hair. Bigger eyes than Asians.

HAPAs look too fucking Asian to be an acceptable pairing for whites. Asian genes and white genes are perfect on their own but when mixed they just fucking ruin each other. The only acceptable racemixing partner for white men is Latinas, who have >60% Spanish DNA. They are already predominantly European and Castizo children look indistinguishable from most whites.

Attached: 234F3EC66B284EC1475B284EC146D4.jpg (640x602, 38.1K)

Nicer skin, looks younger longer like Asians, but non flat euro features, reduced epicanthic fold thingy, more variance in eye and hair color.
Can look nice, but sea + jew/anglo gets you Elliot Rodgers

Mutt pls stop recommending those fake science in front of me. I am a peace keeper not a nigger lover

What is flat euro feature?

East Asian only. The real trick is to go for a Japanese girl from a historically dutch interacting area. Get that admixture in early.

Non flat, as in euro facial features are not flat

It's like when you make two different Pokemons have sex and breed a Mystery egg. You don't know what kind of pokemon is in that egg.

She is not white, but 1/4 jew, 1/4 hispanic and 1/2 chinese (like Mayli), according to a dox posted by the nmsl chink brethren of the nmsl chink in this thread.

I've been told I look like the guy from the Shenmue games or Gregory Peck. Go figure.

Attached: Dichen.jpg (822x1080, 165.43K)

Really she is gorgeously superior in looking. She is from another planet.

Attached: F121A153-3DC2-4E45-A911-B5A9E8B66F52.jpg (800x642, 84.22K)

I love her, she is my idol now

Attached: 42A3175A-1918-48F2-8ADE-EB01FDCEBC36.jpg (760x481, 36.92K)

she looks like yao ming in this photo

I think to asisns they must look you white to be considered Asian, maybe some Asian can weigh in on this.

lmao

*too

Bruh I love her eye, it’s sexy

Why only eastern Asian has slanted eyes tho.

He looks white. I barely see the asian.

shes like a 3/10 in that pic

Nah I would bang her still, cause she is my princess

i just want a hapa sex cult gf

Attached: 845234141.jpg (735x1024, 89.65K)

thats because thats a castizo

He looks Moortugese

FYI Beijing Gook (北京顾客) looks like this without make-up and Photoshop. But OP is clearly a fucking peasant with inferior judgment and grasp of Engrish. No middle-class Chinese person I know approves of the Beijing Gook.

Attached: 20220523_172202.jpg (1080x1247, 318.32K)

What areas would those be?

You posting this crap with a communist flag, seriously? Why you hate her so much? She is delivering positive energy to the world