THE PSYOP HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN

>NHS UK removing statements from their site that refer to monkeypox as unserious and adding statements to highlight the severity

AAAAAAAAAH it's real and it's fucking happening again hnggggg. Schizokun...I... I kneel desu.

Attached: 1653293746476.jpg (2048x1635, 368.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZkaRz2-xw4
precisionvaccinations.com/2022/05/18/13-million-freeze-dried-monkeypox-smallpox-vaccines-ordered
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yGv3Mho0iqcJ:https://www.rivm.nl/en/monkeypox &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nl
rivm.nl/en/monkeypox
twitter.com/wmiddelkoop/status/1527999838104723459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So is it real?
From the vax?

NOT TAKING THE VAX FAGGOT NOT FOR COVID AND NOT FOR NIGGERPOX EAT SHIT AND DIE

Fuck knows. But If you get monkeypox here You MUST isolate just like covid quarantines. This is EXACTLY how it started circa march 2020. user I'm so depressed.

I for one enjoy watching the cattle walk in circles.

Dutch "NHS" removed the mentions of anti-viral treatments off its monkeypox page two days ago, now it only lists vaccination as treatment.

Wasn't it AstraZenica that once said that their vaccines had bits and bobs from chimpanzees and that it couldn't possibly have any side effects.
This should be the ApePox

AIDS 2 - spreads by butt secks but gov't can't be homophobic
There will be a surge in faggot demonstrations in June to make sure it spreads.

This fucking merri-go-round...
I will fucking so no to the end. Fuck these freaks.
youtube.com/watch?v=jZkaRz2-xw4

Attached: Choose VAX.png (1280x720, 419.58K)

KEKKKKK. precisionvaccinations.com/2022/05/18/13-million-freeze-dried-monkeypox-smallpox-vaccines-ordered

Just a spontaneous order goy, total coincidence.

proof:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yGv3Mho0iqcJ:https://www.rivm.nl/en/monkeypox &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nl
vs
rivm.nl/en/monkeypox

I assume you've all also already seen the theoretical scenario that happens to have an "outbreak" at the same time as we just did.
twitter.com/wmiddelkoop/status/1527999838104723459

Have a bump.
Also pic related. The only way to beat the system is to not need the system.

The system protects itself through creating dependency. If all people realize this, then we will all be free.

Attached: Fractal sovereignty.png (700x4844, 635.98K)

Think about it bros. All the weird moves recently can't have been just a mere coincidence. "Disinformation" boards being set up all the while WHO is getting nations to undermine their fucking CONSTITUTIONS kek and also the monkeypox and smallpox "realistic" scenario based training exercises for leaders. Also, all of globohomo bigtech were so sure of the metaverse being the next thing. It's begun Boyz, buckle up.

WHY ARE THEY UPDATING THEIR KNOWLEDGE WITH ACTUALIZED DATA INSTEAD OF DOGMATICALLY HOLDING THE SAME STANCE SCIENCE IS HARD MY BRAIN IS TOO FEEBLE TO UNDERSTAND IT

1st link 404'd KEK. Holy shit
Checked

Shalom

it's literally a nothingburger. even our msm is saying that only mostly gay men are getting it in europe. you have to be in PHYSICAL contact, like directly touching their blisters to get it, and sometimes not even then.

covid got big because it was airborne
this will probably die out or become like a new STD.

There are some funny coincidences.
The first patient with monkeypox in Germany is in the Schwabing Clinic in Munich. Just like the first Corona patient.
The treating doctor is Clemens Wendtner. Just like with the first Corona patient. He carried out a special PCR test on the patient to clearly identify the monkeypox infection. Like back then.....ehm, you know.
The patient, a Brazilian who actually lives in Portugal, is doing well. Just like the first Corona patient back then. And if his condition should worsen, it just so happens that a drug has recently been approved in the EU for the treatment of monkeypox infection. What a wise foresight.

Attached: 93FB420B-61EA-4891-9172-5DAC9AFA08FF.jpg (1242x873, 679.31K)

Attached: jew kebord.jpg (559x527, 41.71K)

Must be some shit scientists studying monkeypox to not have known this "actualized data" before the current year.

>monkey pox-WHO-pandemic threaty - Brazil - Jair Bolsonaro

Attached: monkey pox-WHO-pandemic threaty - Brazil - Jair Bolsonaro.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>ACTUALIZED DATA
So out come the shills. Full circle boys.

Mate. Our health service literally removed the sentence that said it's difficult to spread.

Attached: Myocarditis in USA age 12-20 219-2021.jpg (531x680, 67.8K)