Should i build a maus for the incel rebellion?

my plan is to make it out of 3/8" plate with concrete in between like the killdozer. it would be much easier to build that way and would still be able to drive through buildings and take 50 bmg rounds. only question is what armament should it use?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.45K)

A cannon that sprays raw sewage. Poo poo pee pee

kys

Imagine being so retarded that you can't figure out why the only photo of your super weapon is from video games lmao
you have never built anything in your life.

you built a muslim semen enrichment facility

Good luck having the driveteain survive it kek
And they can just call in a local garrison to to launch some rockets at the track and then you're going to be stuck

i will use tesla motors and a V16 3 phase diesel generator

Armored backhoe arm/bucket

>user sets out to build a Maus and ends up building a budget Bob Semple instead
Very cool

Attached: images (14).jpg (630x476, 31.66K)

all i need to bring roastys terror

you wont be able to build it. btw THE Maus is absolutely marvelous looking IRL

Attached: 318365_1000.jpg (1000x666, 187.09K)

but I like The Panther more
>t. 180cm

Attached: 316035_1000.jpg (1000x666, 245K)

you guys couldnt build a t34 right

>Instead of the numerous purpose built alternatives I will adapt overpriced parts from passenger cars because that's the only brandname i know of
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that looks like something ISIS built lmao

is this panther also from kubinka ? I am saddened to this day that I was not able to visit the museum when I was just few kilometers from there

>500HP
>costs peanuts compared to other options
go suck muhammads cock

Stug III will always be my tankfu

>what armament should it use?
Stick your arse out the turret and fart towards the enemy.

>tank
>HP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this just gets better and better

It would be slover than a walking person so that is no good.. mobility>armor build something quick with metal wheels so that they cannot get popped and ending in the inside behind armor

the concrete is significantly lighter than the original steel armor

Consider not posting on topics that you know nothing about captain sweden.

Attached: Pz.Kpfw_VIII_Maus_in_the_Kubinka_Museum_pic2.jpg (800x600, 109.03K)

yes, the one. but the pics are pretty old, from 2015 iirc. I've visited the museum later when they established marvelouse Patriot Park with new hangars and shit, it was way waaay more fancy looking, and now is even better with that Armed Forces Cathedral

Attached: 302371_1000.jpg (1000x666, 106.78K)

cool prop, now show it in action lmao

there's one or two Stugs in the Museum, cant find my pic but I've had em.

we dont use your stupid euroqueer units of measurement. you need to measure your dick in mm so the numbers bigger

good luck.

Attached: 32.jpg (780x470, 68.19K)

>he didn't even understand the point
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAH

We live in a world where the fine balance between tribalism and mindless "collectivism" is upset.

Attached: 1517004957254.jpg (778x668, 97.1K)

not the Stug but found some

Attached: 298644_900.jpg (900x600, 109K)

i wanted to see patriot park I was to spend all day there and i was unlucky and could not get there....lucky you bro, from all pictures it looks like extremly interesting collection they have everything there

Bitch please, the only reason you aren't using the SI because you lost the etalon. Anyway, the only measurements you ever need is stadium, lardass and taxes/Israel.

I guess that's your way of admitting I was right

Just because you're too lazy to compete with other men doesn't mean it's everyone elses fault

Thing is, the Maus, and it's concept bigger brother, the Ratte, weren't even classified as tank by German military. They were more along the lines of a mobile artillery unit that was also heavily armored and capable of anti armor operations as well.
Slow, cumbersome, prone to getting mired down. And god help if one got stuck or broke down. It was either scuttled or cannibalized for working parts, because mechanics for it were too few and far between, required special equipment to service, and had to be moved by another Maus, lmao.
Fearsome, yes, but much more effective as a propaganda piece than a working piece of militaria.
Concept art for the Ratte, aka Landkreuzer. And THIS would have required a naval yard to assemble, kek.

Attached: 3d41a4bb0dd1c65d9e1e029bfb962099.jpg (1200x630, 104.31K)

Or that you're too retarded to even bother making a valid argument

you've no idea how great the park is and how HUGE the collection is, from all the old tanks up to modern ones, all the aviation and many many many other. Patriot Park is like Disney Wonderlad for adult men.

Attached: 299775_900.jpg (900x600, 144.47K)

jagdpanther and jagdtiger I saw these two in bovington tank museum in UK. People sometimes forget how massive they are in real life. beatiful pieces

did i hear german tanks?

Attached: tank.png (1864x700, 1.72M)

what armament should i use?