Styxhexenhammer cucks Richard Spencer

youtube.com/watch?v=7zhlXjZJyBI
Richard attacks Any Forums and the very idea of anonymity online. Styx spends an hour and a half antagonizing him and then laughing when Spencer threatens to quit the debate several times.

Attached: spence.jpg (2070x1345, 257.92K)

K. I'll bite.
Give us the timestamp or the rundown Mr. Libertarian.

QRD or OP is an anally gaped AIDS patient megafaggot

I think Styx is a quirky guy and it is comfy to listen to his libtard takes on current events, but he is fucking off putting and insufferable in debates like these. He acts like a smug Destiny style faggot who seeks cheap shots and childish lines of argumentation "to win the debate". I fucking hate that shit. Because he is an autistic "le quirky libertarian dude" he is also fixed in his positions and unwilling to listen to reason. His core posture toward the world is being fixed in this notion that as a libertarian, he has "cracked the code", like some Scientologist.
I doubt he would change this stance even if Big Chamomile sent a pack of niggers to overrun his quaint little Vermont homestead.

Spencer is ofc right, and the left is right as well. Free speech can only exist within the "family". Free speech from hostile forces is warfare.

You sound schizophrenic. Get help.

Richard is a glow faggot fed, thats why he won. I was on Styx side, and i still dont agree with spencer in the end because hes a totallitarian authoritarian faggot whos wrong.
But if I was just unbiasedly judging it like a college debate, then spencer won. He is wrong but he was the better debater.

It was cringe to listen to memelord Pepe the Styx attack Spencer calling him a fed and so on.

I hope someone burns your newborn child alive styx stop shitting up the board you disgusting grifting tranny.

Spencer is just a troll now. He's not even serious anymore. He used to give really inspired speeches.

He's a contrarian in many ways, and he is callous against those who used to follow him during peak alt-right, but he is not wrong for distancing himself from the fucking retard brigade who seems to think that various forms of wignattery or walking shield wall out in the streets against antifa kiddies is the way forward.
These people are either low IQ yokels or hostile to any realistic pro white movement.

I watched about 20 mins of it on replay. Sticks gives a genuine argument that he actually believes. Spencer doesn't lie, but it sounds like he's lying to himself. They seem to talk passed each other and not really understand what one another is saying.
Styx loves Any Forums and says he posts on Any Forums everyday. Spencer says he hates Any Forums and thinks it should be more heavily moderated. Styx's main position is that Spencer doesn't like Any Forums because of a bunch of threads that make fun of him. The reason why Styx wanted to do this debate was becuase he believed he had Spencers position pegged down to an exact reason. Richards position is more nuanced and he tries to explain it, but I didn't watch the whole thing because there was a lot of shouting over each other and even though Ralph was moderating, they were shouting over him too. It was classic 2018.

Attached: Thank you Jesus.png (750x738, 1.07M)

Spencer contradicted himself mutiple times that the average autistic debate kid could have picked up on. Styx didnt catch them because he either had one point he was fixated on, didnt care, or is just shitty debater.

Styx also contradicted himself two or three times.

Shit "debate". 2/10. Nothing to see here.

Well, spencer is a fed... not sure why anyone would get pissed because of truthful statements

WTF is up with that channel name OP?

Styx is such a moron he somehow managed to lose the easiest debate ever. This was an even worse performance than his debate with Fuentes.

Where can I learn more my man

>eceleb drama
merchant approved

Attached: 15-44-2169-scaled.jpg (2560x1702, 569.35K)

If he was a fed he would be pied pipering pro whites into doing even more stupid flailing around aimlessly, not getting on everyones nerves by expressing big brained, philosophical takes on Radix, with Dutton and those people.

Alright Styx. Kill yourself, you giant fucking faggot. That's about all. Fuck off .

Styx should actually debate the merits of anonymity instead of psychoanalyzing Richard, lolbergs like him are incapable of good faith

I thought I remembered Spencer having a bad hairline. Why does it look great here?

Why does Spencer look handsome. This is goddamn fucking bullshit. Why am I so ugly and bald.

I mean, do you think that Spencers fed mission statement right now would be to HINDER pro whites from engaging more Q-fueled antics?

>Sticks gives a genuine argument that he actually believes
He claims Spencer hates Any Forums because of memes against him then treats it as fact.

>i think you want to shut down Any Forums because it's a place where people meme about you and they don't like you
wew

Attached: sip.png (457x623, 413.9K)

He sounds like he is convinced that it is the truth.