Jannie clean that up

jannie clean that up

Attached: FC80C22D-43E3-4899-8141-0B1CEFE09FA3.jpg (600x800, 47.06K)

why is it so greasy

Poop is one of the main reasons I no longer fear death. I have that stuff growing inside me constantly. My body manufacturers poop. It stores it for a while then ejects it. Then I am required to clean the shit off my stinky, brown anus. Also tired of eating. Tired of shoving food in my mouth all day every day. Nothing but a feces manufacturing plant. Dont get me started on body odor. I want out.

metamucil you dont even need to eat just drink

10 dollars of metamucil is equal to 150 ft in turd lengths

Born to shit, forced to wipe

You need to fix your digestive system user. Or, stop eating shit; either will be sufficient in order to give you a better quality of life. Faggot.

W-was that one single shit? Wish ratemypoo dot com was still up

only good thread

Because these dumbfucks think meat is healthy.

Your polish, you do the job.

I think I punctured my colon, or have ass cancer, or something. Somethings not right with my ass and GI tract. I've been having stool with small black flakes in it, almost like vanilla flakes for a while now. The other day I took a shit and it was filled with undigested fat. I've had a shit like that before.
Should I be worried bros?

based death accepter

Did you not go for around a week? Eat more fibre

Nice “BBC”
Your girlfriend only keep you because of your skin color and the media telling them that you’re cool. Watch your back, nigger.

... meat is healthy, dumbfuck.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (644x800, 81.82K)

This poop looks like it was particularly hot coming out. Don't know why, it just does.

You have to get a cool car and drive it fast on a track and make racing friends, also fuck, that got me out of that exact mood

GOOD meat is. And GOOD meat is expensive.

The shit people consume on a day to day basis is poison.

these BBC posters are getting out of hand

this

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

>amerifat
not my problem

That includes you. Unless you are farming the animals yourself, you're being poisoned.